Tempo Traveller for Rent in Mysore
The climate of Mysore is mostly tropical, with monsoons and winters being the best seasons to visit. Mysore’s tourism has gained popularity due to several marvellous religious monuments and colourful markets. If you are planning to explore this city without spending a lot of money, then redBus has a perfect solution for you. redBus offers one of the best, budget-friendly van services in Mysore. So, when you decide to visit this city, make sure you hire/rent a tempo traveller in Mysore with redBus.
A tempo traveller is a vehicle that can comfortably accommodate a large group of people. You can hire/rent a tempo traveller in Mysore if you are looking for an affordable commuting option. If you hire/rent a tempo traveller in Mysore with redBus, you get ample leg space and comfortable seating at considerably low prices. So, if you are planning a trip with a big group, that is, family, friends or co-workers, then consider van booking in Mysore.
COVID-19 Travel Guidelines
Karnataka Lockdown Guidelines
Last Updated on
3rd August 2021
(Section 144) Active
Restriction within interstate travel
Interstate - Epass Required for interstate movement
Restriction within intrastate travel
Restriction within Local city travel
RTPCR Negative Test required to enter the state
RTPCR Negative Test report required to travel Outstation
Yes ( only inter state movement )
100% Inter district -Upto 70% Inter state
E-Pass required to travel
Entry to the Specific States which are Not Allowed from the above source
Epass is Required for interstate movement RTPCR mandatory to travel to
Ooty while passengers from MH / Kerala had to produce RTPCR report
destination State guideline to be followed
Safety+ with Bus Hire
The Coronavirus pandemic has thrown several industries into turmoil with multiple lockdowns happening and being enforced through many parts of India. With lockdown orders and inter and intrastate movement getting relaxed, people are looking at hiring buses for several reasons. From returning to their loved ones back home or getting back to their workplaces, people are slowly moving towards a sense of normality when it comes to travel. And with such booking requests coming in, redBus would like to shed some light on some of the safety measures that bus service providers follow before and after every booking:
Mandatory use of Masks: Passengers and staff are not permitted to enter the bus without using a protective mask. The bus staff and passengers are encouraged to keep their masks at all times during their journey.
Deep cleaning: Buses are subjected to a series of deep cleaning procedures to ensure that every vehicle (Tempo, bus, etc.) is disinfected after every trip.
Temperature Checks: Along with the passengers, every staff member on board undergoes regular temperature checks. The bus staff is checked periodically before every trip as well.
Blankets and Linens: Passengers are advised to carry their blankets and linens as the bus service provider would not provide the same to minimize the spread of COVID-19.
Hand Sanitizers: Every vehicle that's available for hire through redBus comes equipped with hand sanitisers.
Advisories: Along with several notifications that redBus provides its passengers to ensure that they are kept safe, passengers are also requested to stay at home if they exhibit any symptom associated with coronavirus.
The pandemic is something new that we might not have experienced before. And it doesn't look like that pandemic is going to go away anytime soon. You can ensure that you stay safe while also keeping your neighbours' safety in mind. You can even click here to find out about the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) status, precautions to follow, important state helpline numbers, and make sure you read about Safety+ and more with redBus.
Unlock Guidelines for Tempo Traveller in Mysore on Rent
The state government removed the complete lockdown in Karnataka once the number of covid-19 cases fell. However, for monitoring the situation in the state, some guidelines have been issued by the state government. If you are to rent a tempo traveller in Mysore from redBus, you should know the following:
- The unlocking phase started in Mysore in July.
- If you enter Mysore from Kerala or Maharashtra, you will have to show an RT-PCR report to the concerned authorities. The RT-PCR report should not be older than 72 hours.
- The districts of Karnataka bordering Maharashtra and Kerala are placed under strict surveillance by the state government. Mysore is one of those 8 districts.
- In Mysore, there will be a night curfew from 9 PM to 5 AM. Mysore is also subjected to a weekend lockdown until further notice. All the other districts of Karnataka are also placed under night curfew.
- Interstate and intrastate travel from Madurai is allowed for now. However, you can travel interstate via a tempo traveller in Mysore with 70% occupancy. In the case of inter-district, you can travel at full occupancy in a tempo traveller from Mysore.
- While travelling via a tempo traveller in Mysore, you will also need to wear a mask at all times.
- You will have to show your negative RT-PCR test report even if you are vaccinated but coming from Maharashtra and Kerala. It is done due to high COVID cases in both the bordering states.
Hire a Tempo Traveller in Mysore with redBus
Mysore has several places that you can explore without getting tired. However, what if travelling becomes hectic because of your vehicle? That’s the last thing you would want when travelling. For this reason, consider redBus that will ensure you have a comfortable journey. Having associations with some of the best vehicle operators in Mysore, redBus guarantees comfort to be their uppermost priority. If you hire/rent tempo travellers in Mysore with redBus, soft pushback seats, basic amenities, ample legroom, spacious luggage compartment, and much more await you inside the vehicle.
If you still haven’t decided on a vehicle that you’ll be needing to explore Mysore, redBus is here to guide you with the best van services in Mysore. redBus has made van booking in Mysore extremely simple. All you need to do is visit the redBus website or download the redBus app and hire/rent a tempo traveller in Mysore that appeals to you the most. Although all the vehicles that redBus lists are from the most trusted vehicle operators in Mysore, it will list the buses that match your preferences. redBus also offers AC and Non-AC tempo travellers in Mysore if you choose to visit this city during the summers or winters. Moreover, the drivers who will drive your van are the most trusted ones and extremely punctual.
Things to know before booking a tempo traveller in Mysore with redBus Hire
Mysore is a popular tourist destination in Karnataka. The city is well-known for its attractions. With redBus, you can rent a tempo traveller in Mysore at affordable rates. Some of the key points to remember before booking a tempo traveller in Mysore via redBus are:
• You can rent a 15-seater or 18-seater tempo traveller on rent in Mysore. Any additional choice in terms of vehicle required can be entered on redBus while booking.
• The average cost for renting a tempo traveller in Karnataka via redBus is INR 5600 for 480 KM.
• redBus will provide you with operator quotes to compare the rent of tempo travellers by various operators.
• You can book a tempo traveller in Mysore with or without a driver via redBus. You can find experienced drivers who are familiar with the routes if you rent a vehicle from redBus.
• You can see the vehicle images and can refer to customer reviews on redBus before renting a tempo traveller in Mysore.
• The tempo travellers offered by redBus in Mysore are equipped with various amenities like air conditioning, charging port, music system, etc.
• All the tempo travellers are deep cleaned before handing it over to the passengers in Mysore. redBus follows various safety measures against the recent COVID pandemic to protect the travellers.
• Mysore has the perfect blend of pilgrimage sites, historical sites, and natural attractions. Some of the top places to visit in Mysore are Mysore Palace, Karanji Lake, Chamundeshwari Temple, Rail museum, Mysore Zoo, etc.
You can hire a bus from redBus online
following these steps:
- Go to the redBus portal and enter 'City of Hire,''Starting Point' & 'Destination'
- Click search
- redBus will bring the best operators at
- Select the bus operator and confirm the
Benefits of Booking A Bus Online
When you book online, the following benefits are offered:
- Inventory - Access to leading vehicle providers in the city
- Zero booking fee - Transparent booking. No hidden fee
- Choose vehicle - Check vehicle images before making any choice
Places You Can Visit with a Tempo Traveller in Mysore
Mysore has significantly raised the bars in the southern part of the country. It has the most beautiful monuments and infrastructures such as the magnificent Mysore Palace. Shri Chamundeshwari Devi Temple and Manasu Fancy Store are some other places you must visit. These places are worth exploring, but if travelling from one place to another can drain your energy, then you may not be able to enjoy the sites and your vacation will go to complete waste. So, to avoid such a scenario, hire/rent a tempo traveller in Mysore with redBus and enjoy the perks that redBus vans offer.
Bus Hire offers you a wide range of tempo traveller options. Additionally, the choices of AC and Non-AC tempo travellers in Mysore will make your life much easier as you can select vehicle-based on the weather. redBus, with the help of Bus Hire, helps you plan an error-free trip offering multiple halts as per your needs. Moreover, hiring/renting tempo travellers is cost-efficient.
Want to Know More?
Drop your query at email@example.com to get all your questions answered.
Get the exact vehicle that you see in your quotation
Planning is of utmost importance for any kind of travel and one should be extra cautious these days, especially when hiring another vehicle. The Hire facility with redBus is a problem-free process that assures a clean and sanitized vehicle along with trustworthy drivers at your service.
The beauty of redBus Hire is that you can book the vehicle completely online. You can search, inspect, and view the buses, cars, and tempo travellers that are available for rent before you can confirm the booking. We also ensure that the vehicle that you see on the quotation that’s shred is the exact vehicle that you will get at the start of your journey. This eliminates any personal inspection that the customer would have to make to ensure that the vehicle that they get on the day of their journey is the same vehicle that they booked. Everything is exactly the same, down to the last digit on the license plate.
Here is how it works:
After entering the details of your journey, you will see the most recent pictures of the vehicle, vehicle number, number of times the vehicle has been hired with redBus, model number, and even the date of registration of the vehicle. A few key points that you can keep in mind:
- The vehicle and the drivers are approved by redBus and are chosen according to the ratings provided by the customers.
- The vehicle that you choose on the redBus Hire platform will be the very same vehicle that will be delivered to you at the start of the trip.
- If you do not get the same vehicle that you saw at the time of booking due to any unforeseen reason, you will get a 25% refund.
redBus hire is here to ensure that your booking process is done without any unknown variables in mind. Once your booking is done with us, you don’t have to worry about the vehicle that you’ve been promised nor do you have to worry about its ability to get you from point A to B. We believe in complete transparency to ensure that you get the very best booking experience with redBus Hire.