18 Seater Tempo Traveller for Rent in Kolkata
Kolkata is the capital of West Bengal. Called Calcutta during the British rule, this city has a lot of heritage structures that lend it the old-world charm. With a very high literacy rate, this city has produced some of the finest poets and story writers in the country. The Bengal region is also famous for its food culture. With a very distinct style of preparation, the Bengali cuisine has gained fame across the globe. When you visit Kolkata, it is imperative that you take a trip around the city and visit places like Sundarbans, one of the largest reserves of Bengal tigers. If it’s a group of 12 or more, it is going to be cumbersome coordinating with multiple cars. Solution: just book an 17,18 or 20 seater tempo traveller in Kolkata and explore the city and its surroundings comfortably. Apart from being hassle-free, there are a lot of other benefits of travelling together in a single vehicle.
Like the ones mentioned above, there’s something in Kolkata for everyone. From history to nature, Kolkata is an absolute gem.
Unlock Guidelines for 18-Seater Tempo Traveller for Rent in Kolkata
An 18-seater tempo traveller for rent in Kolkata is the best way to travel in the city. However, you have to follow the covid-19 guidelines issued by the government. Some of these are -
Currently, the travel restrictions have made the movement of people a little complicated. Also, there is a curfew in Kolkata. Therefore, the government and other officials are very vigilant in terms of safety protocols.
Things To Do in Kolkata
Here’s a list of things you must do and places that you should visit when you book an 17,18 or 20 seater tempo traveller in Kolkata:
- Tram Ride: Setup by the British, the trams were an important mode of transport in pre-independence period. Taking a tram ride is one of the rarest and most fun experiences that you can enjoy.
- Enjoy the street food: Like Delhi, Kolkata too is known for its street food. Bengalis are extremely proud of their cuisine, and rightfully so.
- Eden Gardens: India's first and till-date the largest cricket stadium is a must visit place for every cricket lover.
- Howrah Bridge: An iconic bridge connecting Howrah and Kolkata, the sight of this manmade structure is stunning to say the least. Best time to visit, night of course.
Features And Facilities You Enjoy in A Tempo Traveller:
These are the facilities you get when you hire force tempo traveller:
- AC/Non-AC options
- Neat and Clean Interiors
- LCD DVD Video Player
- Comfortable Push Back Seats
- LCD DVD Video Player
- First Aid Box
Things to know before booking an 18 seater tempo traveller in Kolkata with redBus Hire
In Kolkata, you can book an 18 seater tempo traveller for rent at affordable prices. Some of the important points to remember while booking an 18 seater tempo traveller for rent in Kolkata are as follows:
- redBus Hire will provide you with operator quotes that will help you compare the prices of various 18-seater tempo travellers for rent in Kolkata.
- The average cost of renting an 18-seater tempo traveller in Kolkata via redBus is INR 18,000 for around 200 kilometres.
- You can rent the vehicle for a local or an outstation trip.
- You can also rent an 18-seater tempo traveller in Kolkata for more than one day.
- You will get a well-trained driver for your rented 18-seater tempo traveller in Kolkata.
- The amenities offered by 18-seater tempo travellers on rent in Kolkata are reading light, luggage compartment, music system, first aid box, etc.
- redBus provides a safe travel experience amidst the COVID scenario. An 18 seater tempo traveller for rent in Kolkata via redBus will be sanitised and then handed over to you.
- Some of the top places to visit in Kolkata are Science City, Howrah Bridge, Fort William, and Indian Museum.
- Some of the top places to eat while in Kolkata are Red Chillies, Tasty Restaurant, and New Khana Khazana.
Advantages of Booking via redBus
- redBus works with the best operators in the city providing you a host of options to choose from when you want to book 17,18 or 20 seater Force tempo traveller in Kolkata. Also, you can be rest assured of the quality as the vehicles are periodically examined and serviced. The drivers are well-trained to navigate through the city roads and also to ensure your safety and comfort.
- Once you have completed your booking, there will be no hidden costs or additional charges. With a clear and transparent booking process, redBus ensures you have nothing to worry about.
- What better than to actually see the images of the 17,18 or 20 seater tempo traveller that you would travel in. You get to choose the vehicle of your choice.
Benefits of Booking A Bus Online
When you book online, the following benefits are offered:
- Inventory - Access to leading vehicle providers in the city
- Zero booking fee - Transparent booking. No hidden fee
- Choose vehicle - Check vehicle images before making any choice
Get the exact vehicle that you see in your quotation
Planning is of utmost importance for any kind of travel and one should be extra cautious these days, especially when hiring another vehicle. The Hire facility with redBus is a problem-free process that assures a clean and sanitized vehicle along with trustworthy drivers at your service.
The beauty of redBus Hire is that you can book the vehicle completely online. You can search, inspect, and view the buses, cars, and tempo travellers that are available for rent before you can confirm the booking. We also ensure that the vehicle that you see on the quotation that’s shred is the exact vehicle that you will get at the start of your journey. This eliminates any personal inspection that the customer would have to make to ensure that the vehicle that they get on the day of their journey is the same vehicle that they booked. Everything is exactly the same, down to the last digit on the license plate.
Here is how it works:
After entering the details of your journey, you will see the most recent pictures of the vehicle, vehicle number, number of times the vehicle has been hired with redBus, model number, and even the date of registration of the vehicle. A few key points that you can keep in mind:
- The vehicle and the drivers are approved by redBus and are chosen according to the ratings provided by the customers.
- The vehicle that you choose on the redBus Hire platform will be the very same vehicle that will be delivered to you at the start of the trip.
- If you do not get the same vehicle that you saw at the time of booking due to any unforeseen reason, you will get a 25% refund.
redBus hire is here to ensure that your booking process is done without any unknown variables in mind. Once your booking is done with us, you don’t have to worry about the vehicle that you’ve been promised nor do you have to worry about its ability to get you from point A to B. We believe in complete transparency to ensure that you get the very best booking experience with redBus Hire.