18 Seater Tempo Traveller for Rent in Chennai
Located on the coast of Tamil Nadu, Chennai was called Madras during the British era. Madras was a shortened form of the village Madraspatnam, the place where East India Company built a fort and trading post. In 1996, the Government renamed Madras as Chennai. The city is full of beautiful beaches, architectural wonders and gorgeous temples. It is also known for some of the most premier educational institutes such as IIT-Madras. Chennai is also famous for two other things – Cricket and Tollywood. So, hire 17,18 or 20-Seater force tempo traveller in Chennai and zip around in this beautiful city to check-out the places you are interested in!
Unlock Guidelines for 18-Seater Tempo Traveller for Rent in Chennai
Before you book an 18-seater tempo traveller for rent in Chennai, you must read the following guidelines -
A negative RT-PCR certificate is mandatory for those entering Chennai. You will need to show the negative test report before being allowed to board an 18-seater tempo traveller for rent in Chennai.
A negative RT-PCR test report may not be necessary for people travelling to an outstation destination from Chennai. However, you should check the prevalent protocols of the destination to be sure.
For travelling to Chennai from Kerala, a vaccination certificate (after double doses of vaccine) is required, along with the negative RT-PCR report.
If you are travelling in Chennai and are renting a vehicle, you will need an ePass. It is necessary for all forms of travel to and from Chennai via any mode, including tempo travellers.
While most tourist destinations in Chennai are closed, travel to nearby places is allowed as long as travellers are following necessary protocols. If you choose an 18-seater tempo traveller for rent in Chennai, make sure to adhere to the state's 70% occupancy restriction.
There are no restrictions on intrastate travel. You can also travel within the city without being subjected to any restrictions.
All vehicles for rent, including an 18-seater tempo traveller for rent in Chennai, must be thoroughly cleaned before starting a journey. Temperature checks are mandatory for drivers and passengers to ensure complete safety.
Things to know before booking an 18-seater tempo traveller for rent in Chennai with redBus Hire
The redBus app/website is the best place to book an 18 seater tempo traveller for rent in Chennai. Before booking the vehicle, you must keep some important points in mind. These are -
You can get an 18 seater tempo traveller for rent in Chennai at any time of the day using redBus.
redBus makes sure that you have a great experience by providing you with a driver who is experienced.
You can book an 18 seater tempo traveller for rent in Chennai for both intra-city and inter-city travel. These tempo travellers are incredibly comfortable, and you can visit all kinds of places using these tempo travellers.
You can book an 18-seater tempo traveller for Chennai for any number of days. You can also book the traveller more than once in the same month as there are no restrictions on the number of bookings.
You can also pay on an hourly basis for your 18-seater tempo traveller. The hourly rate for an 18-seater tempo traveller in Chennai is Rs 350.
Once you rent a tempo traveller using redBus Hire, no one else will be allowed to board the traveller other than the people with whom you choose to travel.
For about 972 kilometres, you will have to pay Rs.22000. Some additional amount will have to be paid if you travel extra kilometres.
You can visit some popular places in Chennai via your tempo traveller like Marina Beach, Vandalur Zoo, St. Mary's Church, etc.
Advantages of Renting An 17,18 or 20-Seater Force Tempo Traveller
- When you hire 17, 18 or 20-Seater tempo traveller in Chennai, you get a host of benefits apart from just the luxury of comfortable travel.
- Time: Instead of travelling in separate cars, you get to travel and enjoy together
- Coordination: Travel in a group minus the hassle of coordination
- Privacy: When you choose to have a dedicated vehicle for your group, you get unlimited privacy
- Comfort: When travelling with kids, some extra space for them to take a nap or just entertain themselves by moving around helps big time
- Luggage: Your luggage remains with you all the time in your sight, thus ensuring safety
Additionally, you get to enjoy the below benefits when you rent 17,18 or 20-Seater Force Tempo Traveller in Chennai:
- Neat And Clean Interiors
- Comfortable Push Back Seats
- Ample Space For Luggage
- Video Coach
- Music Player
- Well-Trained Drivers
Top Reasons Why You Would Want to Rent A Tempo Traveller
Our beloved customers via redBus for several reasons depending upon their specific requirements. Here’s a list of top reasons why you might want to hire 17,18 or 20-Seater tempo traveller in Chennai:
- Events: Corporate & Social
- Family Trip
- Weekend Picnics
- Group Travel
Advantages of Booking Via redBus
There are several reasons why you would want to book via redBus. Below are the top 3 reasons why our customers prefer redBus:
- Huge Inventory and guaranteed high quality vehicle: Since redBus works only with the best operators in the city, when you hire 17,18 or 20-Seater force tempo traveller in Chennai via redBus, you get to choose from a wide variety of options and are assured of high-quality service.
- Transparency: There are absolutely no hidden or additional costs once you have completed your booking via redBus.
- Choose your vehicle: Browse through the actual images of the 17,18 or 20-Seater tempo traveller options available before choosing one.
- When you rent 17,18 or 20-Seater tempo traveller in Chennai, you can select an AC or a non-AC variant depending upon your requirement
- Get the best quotations from the best operators in the city.
Benefits of Booking A Bus Online
When you book online, the following benefits are offered:
- Inventory - Access to leading vehicle providers in the city
- Zero booking fee - Transparent booking. No hidden fee
- Choose vehicle - Check vehicle images before making any choice
Things to do in Chennai
When you are travelling in a group and hire a 17,18 or 20-Seater tempo traveller in Chennai, there is a whole list of places to see in this coastal city. Marina Beach, the second longest urban beach in the world, is an absolute favourite amongst tourists. This mesmerising beach was what attracted the British to develop the city of Chennai! Another major landmark that is strongly related to the existence of Chennai is the St. George Fort which was founded in the 1600s. For nature lovers, the Vandalur Zoo – the biggest zoo in India, is a must visit. It boasts of over 1500 wild species of fauna. One can also visit the first Anglican Church in India, St. Mary’s Church located inside the St. George Fort. When it was built in the late 1600s, it was the only bombproof building in the fort! Lastly, a visit to Chennai is incomplete for most nature lovers without visiting the Madras Crocodile Bank Trust. Home to over 2400 reptilian species, this is Chennai’s best-known wild-life attractions! Apart from these mentioned, there are several places you could visit when in Chennai.
A few travel tips
- It is not advisable to share things with others during this time of COVID-19, so make sure that you packed everything that you or your family needs. At the same time, travel light with minimal baggage.
- Remember to carry cash with you so that you don’t have to look for an ATM or have unnecessary exposure anywhere while travelling.
- Carrying extra masks, soap, sanitizing wipes, hand sanitizers, and an extra towel would be advantageous.
- Most importantly, try not to deviate from the initial travel plan and avoid visiting anywhere else. It is safer and makes the trip better without any side hustles.
- The interesting places in Chennai are Valluvarkottam, the famous Marina Beach, Government Museum, Santhome Cathedral, Guindy National Park, etc.
- The best shopping areas in Chennai are not in the malls but is Ranganathan Street in Thyagaraya Nagar or T.Nagar. Pondy Bazaar street is another option for a great shopping experience.
- Enjoy the famous filter coffee and masala dosa combo at any of the vegetarian restaurants. Both vegetarian and non-vegetarian restaurants are easily available in all parts of Chennai.
- Kapaleeshwar Temple in Mylapore, Tirumala Tirupathi Devasthanam Temple in T.Nagar, Ashtalakshmi Kovil in Besant Nagar, Mahalingapuram Ayyappan Temple in Nungambakkam, ISKCON temple in Sholinganallur are a few options for a pilgrimage trip.
Get the exact vehicle that you see in your quotation
Planning is of utmost importance for any kind of travel and one should be extra cautious these days, especially when hiring another vehicle. The Hire facility with redBus is a problem-free process that assures a clean and sanitized vehicle along with trustworthy drivers at your service.
The beauty of redBus Hire is that you can book the vehicle completely online. You can search, inspect, and view the buses, cars, and tempo travellers that are available for rent before you can confirm the booking. We also ensure that the vehicle that you see on the quotation that’s shred is the exact vehicle that you will get at the start of your journey. This eliminates any personal inspection that the customer would have to make to ensure that the vehicle that they get on the day of their journey is the same vehicle that they booked. Everything is exactly the same, down to the last digit on the license plate.
Here is how it works:
After entering the details of your journey, you will see the most recent pictures of the vehicle, vehicle number, number of times the vehicle has been hired with redBus, model number, and even the date of registration of the vehicle. A few key points that you can keep in mind:
- The vehicle and the drivers are approved by redBus and are chosen according to the ratings provided by the customers.
- The vehicle that you choose on the redBus Hire platform will be the very same vehicle that will be delivered to you at the start of the trip.
- If you do not get the same vehicle that you saw at the time of booking due to any unforeseen reason, you will get a 25% refund.
redBus hire is here to ensure that your booking process is done without any unknown variables in mind. Once your booking is done with us, you don’t have to worry about the vehicle that you’ve been promised nor do you have to worry about its ability to get you from point A to B. We believe in complete transparency to ensure that you get the very best booking experience with redBus Hire.