12 Seater Tempo Traveller for Rent in Bangalore
You will find 12 seater tempo travellers in Bangalore at affordable rates from trusted sources on the redBus. It is well-connected with various operators in Bangalore that rent out a 12-seater tempo traveller. These vehicles are perfect for travelling in groups. Many people travelling with friends/family choose to rent a 12 seater tempo traveller in Bangalore.
Why book a 12 seater tempo traveller in Bangalore?
The cost of travelling by a rented car or bus in a big city like Bangalore is much higher than a tempo traveller. You can reduce the per-person cost of travelling by renting a 12 seater tempo traveller. Bangalore has a robust road network, and tempo travellers can help you in budgeting your travel.
Types of 12 seater tempo traveller available in Bangalore
You can book various types of tempo travellers with redBus that differ based on seating capacity, brand manufacturer, amenities, etc. Some of the popular types of 12 seater tempo traveller in Bangalore on redBus are as follows:
- 12-seater AC Tempo Traveller – Starts from INR 13 per KM.
- 12-seater Non-AC Tempo Traveller – Starts from INR 14 per KM.
- 12-seater Force Tempo Traveller – Starts from INR 14 per KM.
Amenities available on a 12 seater tempo traveller in Mumbai
When you rent a 12 seater tempo traveller in Bangalore via redBus, you will find various amenities onboard. These amenities differ according to the tempo type, operator, route, etc.
The various amenities offered by a 12 seater tempo traveller in Bangalore on rent are as follows:
- Charging port
- Music system
- Storage compartment
- Reading light
- Air conditioning
- Adjustable seats
Things to know before booking a 12 seater tempo traveller in Bangalore with redBus Hire
You can rent a 12 seater tempo traveller in Bangalore at an affordable price via redBus Hire. Some of the important points to know before renting a 12 seater tempo traveller in Bangalore via redBus are as follows:
- redBus allows you to book a 12 seater tempo traveller in Bangalore for a local or an outstation trip. You can also book a 12 seater tempo traveller in Bangalore via redBus for airport transfers.
- redBus allows you to update/modify your destination in between your journey and automatically calculates the total rental amount.
- You can contact the redBus customer support at any hour of the day for any issues while booking a 12-seater tempo traveller in Bangalore.
- The price for renting a 12 seater tempo traveller in Bangalore via redBus is INR 8000 for around 100 KMs.
- You can refer to the operator ratings and vehicle images before booking a 12-seater tempo traveller on rent in Bangalore via redBus.
- The amenities offered by 12-seater tempo travellers in Bangalore are air conditioning, seat belt, seat cover, charging point, reading light, etc.
- redBus will provide you ‘Safety+’ tempo travellers on rent in Bangalore that are deep-cleaned after each trip. redBus follows various safety measures against the COVID pandemic while providing tempo traveller rental services in Bangalore.
- The top places to visit in Bangalore by a rented tempo traveller are Lal Bagh, Tipu Sultan’s Summer Palace, Turahalli Forest, and HAL Aerospace Museum.
Advantages of renting a 12 seater tempo traveller in Bangalore
The pros of renting a 12-seater tempo traveller in Bangalore on redBus are as follows:
- You can compare the 12 seater tempo traveller price offered by various operators on redBus and choose accordingly.
- Tempo travel will reduce the cost of commuting in comparison to other transportation mediums.
- The presence of various amenities onboard on tempo travellers will facilitate your journey.
- You can see the images of 12 seater tempo traveller in Bangalore available for rent before booking on redBus.
Benefits of Booking A Bus Online
When you book online, the following benefits are offered:
- Inventory - Access to leading vehicle providers in the city
- Zero booking fee - Transparent booking. No hidden fee
- Choose vehicle - Check vehicle images before making any choice
Places to visit in and around the city
The tempo traveller (12 seater) rent per KM in Bangalore on redBus starts from INR 13. Some of the top places to visit around Bangalore by a rented 12 seater tempo traveller are as follows:
- Nandi Hills – This hill station is 61 KM away from Bangalore, and it takes around 2 hours to cover this route by a tempo traveller. Some of Nandi Hills's top attractions are Brahmashram, Tipu Sultan's Fort, Tipu's Drop, etc.
- Coorg – Coorg is located 276 KM away from Bangalore, and it will take you around 7-8 hours to cover this route by a tempo traveller.
- Ramanagara – Ramanagara is located 49 KM far from Bangalore, and it will take you approximately 1.5 hours to cover this route by a rented tempo traveller.
- Kanakpura – Kanakpura is a great tourist spot situated 69 KM away from Bangalore. It will take you around 2 hours to cover this route by a 12-seater tempo traveller.
Customer care numbers
redBus will send you operator quotes that have a 'Request Call-back' option. You can choose the 'Request Call-back' option to receive a call from the redBus customer support executive. You can also reach out to email@example.com for any issues or queries related to booking a 12-seater tempo traveller in Bangalore.
Get the exact vehicle that you see in your quotation
Planning is of utmost importance for any kind of travel and one should be extra cautious these days, especially when hiring another vehicle. The Hire facility with redBus is a problem-free process that assures a clean and sanitized vehicle along with trustworthy drivers at your service.
The beauty of redBus Hire is that you can book the vehicle completely online. You can search, inspect, and view the buses, cars, and tempo travellers that are available for rent before you can confirm the booking. We also ensure that the vehicle that you see on the quotation that’s shred is the exact vehicle that you will get at the start of your journey. This eliminates any personal inspection that the customer would have to make to ensure that the vehicle that they get on the day of their journey is the same vehicle that they booked. Everything is exactly the same, down to the last digit on the license plate.
Here is how it works:
After entering the details of your journey, you will see the most recent pictures of the vehicle, vehicle number, number of times the vehicle has been hired with redBus, model number, and even the date of registration of the vehicle. A few key points that you can keep in mind:
- The vehicle and the drivers are approved by redBus and are chosen according to the ratings provided by the customers.
- The vehicle that you choose on the redBus Hire platform will be the very same vehicle that will be delivered to you at the start of the trip.
- If you do not get the same vehicle that you saw at the time of booking due to any unforeseen reason, you will get a 25% refund.
redBus hire is here to ensure that your booking process is done without any unknown variables in mind. Once your booking is done with us, you don’t have to worry about the vehicle that you’ve been promised nor do you have to worry about its ability to get you from point A to B. We believe in complete transparency to ensure that you get the very best booking experience with redBus Hire.