Tempo Traveller for Rent in Bangalore
Tempo travellers are the most suitable mode of transport in a metro city like Bangalore. It becomes all the more convenient when you’re travelling with your family or a group of friends.
Why Book a Tempo Traveller in Bangalore?
Bangalore has a lot of tourist places, both within the city and around. One can rent a tempo traveller using the redBus application at an affordable price. You can check the tempo traveller booking details for travel in Bangalore or around it. According to the number of passengers, you can choose from different tempo travellers suiting your budget and requirements.
It is also a convenient option for outstation travel from Bangalore to places like Coorg, Mysore, Ooty, to name a few. By renting a tempo traveller, you can relax with your family and friends for the entire duration of the journey without having to worry about vehicle accessibility.
Types of Tempo Travellers Available in Bangalore
Force tempo travellers are the most common tempo travellers in Bangalore. Some of the other most common types of tempo traveller in Bangalore are:
- 12-Seater Tempo Traveller: The vehicles in this category have a 2+1 seating type. Also, the rates are Rs. 15 per kilometre, which is cheaper than the local tempo travellers' rates.
- 20-Seater Tempo Traveller: The vehicles in this category can accommodate more people. The tempo traveller price in Bangalore for this variant starts from Rs. 23 per kilometre.
Amenities Available on a Tempo Traveller in Bangalore
The tempo traveller for rent in Bangalore comes with several amenities. Some of the most popular amenities found in these tempo travellers are:
- Air Conditioners
- Comfortable Seating
- Leg Space
- Seat Covers
- Charging Points
- Overhead Storage
- Reading Lights
- Mineral Water Bottles
In addition to this, there are several other amenities available as well if you get a tempo traveller for rent in Bangalore. You can check the list of extras on the redBus application.
Things to know before booking a tempo traveller in Bangalore with redBus Hire
redBus is connected with many service providers in Bangalore to provide tempo traveller rental services to passengers. The key points to know before looking for tempo traveller rent in Bangalore via redBus are as follows:
- You will have to provide your trip details for tempo traveller rent in Bangalore on redBus. redBus will provide you operator quotes based on the trip details that can help you in comparing the prices of various tempo travellers.
- The starting price of renting a tempo traveller in Bangalore via redBus is INR 13,000 for around 600 kilometres.
- You can contact the redBus customer support at any hour of the day for any issues with tempo traveller rent in Bangalore.
- redBus will offer you various tempo travellers on rent in Bangalore that differ based on seating capacity, brand manufacturer, and amenities offered.
- You can book a tempo traveller from Bangalore to a local or an outstation destination via redBus.
- The amenities offered by tempo travellers in Bangalore are a music system, back storage compartment, reading light, video system, charging point, etc.
- redBus will provide you sanitised tempo travellers on rent in Bangalore due to the COVID scenario. redBus follows various safety measures against the pandemic while providing tempo traveller rent in Bangalore services.
- The top tourist attractions of Bangalore are Cubbon Park, Ulsoor Lake, Jawaharlal Nehru Planetarium, and Bangalore Fort.
- The top places to eat while in Bangalore are Amulya Veg Restaurant, West Wood, and Nagarjuna.
How to Book a Tempo Traveller with redBus
Booking a tempo traveller is just a matter of a few clicks. Follow these simple steps to secure your tempo traveller:
- Click on the 'Hire Vehicle' option. You can then fill in your trip details.
- Choose the vehicle which suits your needs and requirements.
- The number of seats to be booked should exceed 6-8 seats.
- Make the partial payment using the online modes available.
Advantages of Renting a Tempo Traveller with redBus
Renting a tempo traveller in Bangalore has several advantages. Some of them are:
- Travelling in a tempo traveller is hassle-free.
- The group can have fun on the road without worrying about the routes in the new city.
- There is ample space in the tempo traveller to accommodate people as well as their luggage.
Benefits of Booking A Bus Online
When you book online, the following benefits are offered:
- Inventory - Access to leading vehicle providers in the city
- Zero booking fee - Transparent booking. No hidden fee
- Choose vehicle - Check vehicle images before making any choice
Places to visit in and around the city
Some of the must-visit places in and around Bangalore are:
- Lalbagh Botanical Garden: One of the most extensive and heritage botanical gardens of India. It is covered with different varieties of green plants and flowers. It is a famous tourist attraction in South India.
- Cubbon Park: It is yet another green belt of Bangalore that houses different trees and plants. You can also visit the Cubbon Park museum.
- Brigade Road: This is “the” place for all the shopping enthusiasts. You will find old city dwellers, as well as outlets of all the well-known brands around you, as you take a stroll on this road.
- Bangalore Palace: This is an architectural beauty portraying a mix of Tudor and Scottish Gothic architectural designs.
- Bannerghatta National Park: Delve into the lush green forests, which are habitat for wildlife and plant species. Book a safari and enjoy your ride along with nature.
- Suvarna Vidhana Soudha: The famous building which houses the state secretariat and state legislature under one roof is a picturesque spot in Bangalore.
Customer care numbers (bus hire home page)
You can reach out to the customer care of redBus 24 X 7. You can call them on +919945600000
Get the exact vehicle that you see in your quotation
Planning is of utmost importance for any kind of travel and one should be extra cautious these days, especially when hiring another vehicle. The Hire facility with redBus is a problem-free process that assures a clean and sanitized vehicle along with trustworthy drivers at your service.
The beauty of redBus Hire is that you can book the vehicle completely online. You can search, inspect, and view the buses, cars, and tempo travellers that are available for rent before you can confirm the booking. We also ensure that the vehicle that you see on the quotation that’s shred is the exact vehicle that you will get at the start of your journey. This eliminates any personal inspection that the customer would have to make to ensure that the vehicle that they get on the day of their journey is the same vehicle that they booked. Everything is exactly the same, down to the last digit on the license plate.
Here is how it works:
After entering the details of your journey, you will see the most recent pictures of the vehicle, vehicle number, number of times the vehicle has been hired with redBus, model number, and even the date of registration of the vehicle. A few key points that you can keep in mind:
- The vehicle and the drivers are approved by redBus and are chosen according to the ratings provided by the customers.
- The vehicle that you choose on the redBus Hire platform will be the very same vehicle that will be delivered to you at the start of the trip.
- If you do not get the same vehicle that you saw at the time of booking due to any unforeseen reason, you will get a 25% refund.
redBus hire is here to ensure that your booking process is done without any unknown variables in mind. Once your booking is done with us, you don’t have to worry about the vehicle that you’ve been promised nor do you have to worry about its ability to get you from point A to B. We believe in complete transparency to ensure that you get the very best booking experience with redBus Hire.