Tempo Traveler Rentals
Group travelling in a big city on your own is quite challenging. There is a lot of traffic on the road and hardly any room for you to stretch yourself if you are travelling in a car or public transport. In such situations, travelling seems nothing less than a bothersome activity. What can be a great expedition turns into a headache! But what if we told you that there is a way you can ease your city group travel and in fact, enjoy it with utmost comfort and luxury?
Wondering how is that possible?
It’s simple. Switch to tempo traveller rentals.
Unlock Guidelines for a Tempo Traveller for Rent
The measures imposed to control the spread of the covid virus are beginning to be relaxed. It is now possible to travel locally and to other states. In this new unlock phase, you can travel safely in a tempo traveller for rent. However, you should be aware of the following guidelines -
The safest way to travel with your family or friends is by hiring a tempo traveller from redBus. The vehicles are deep cleaned and disinfected regularly.
All passengers must wear a face mask during the entire journey. Onboard the tempo travellers for rent, you will find a sanitiser. Your temperature will be checked before boarding.
The tempo traveller for rent will operate at 70% of its capacity for interstate journeys. You must also present a negative RT-PCR test report. There are tempo travellers for rent with different capacities, so you can select the one that suits your needs.
For inter-district travel, it is not mandatory to present an RT-PCR test, and the tempo traveller can run at its maximum capacity. To maintain safety, report any symptoms related to the virus immediately.
A tempo traveller for rent will allow you to attend any event, be it family, social or cultural. If you are still worried about using public transport, this is your best option.
What is a Tempo Traveler?
A tempo traveller is a luxury minibus with a seating capacity ranging between 12 to 30 people. Tempo travellers come with various features for a comfortable journey of passengers. They are spacious with ample room to stretch your legs and store your luggage.
Why Should I Rent a Tempo Traveler?
Tempo travellers offer a variety of benefits that makes them suitable for renting. Some of the top reasons to book tempo travelers on rent are:
- Tempo travelers are good for both short and long-distance journeys.
- They are perfect for group travel ranging between 10 to 20 people.
- You do not feel tired even in long hours of journey in a tempo traveler.
- Tempo travelers are luxurious and offer a quality travel experience to passengers.
- Unlike in public transport, you can enjoy the privacy of your group by traveling in a tempo traveler.
- You have the luxury to not drive and sit back and relax with your peers.
Occasions to Book a Tempo Traveler
Honestly, you can book a tempo traveler rental for anything you want. There is no fixed set of occasions on which you should consider this service. Some popular events to hire a tempo traveler for includes:
- Corporate Events
- Family Functions
- Road Trip
Types of Tempo Traveler Rentals
redBus offers both AC and Non AC tempo travelers on rent throughout multiple cities of India. redBus partners with the best tempo traveler operators in your city to provide a convenient online rental service. The three types of tempo travelers brands that redBus offers are:
- Force Traveler
- Bajaj Traveler
- Tata Winger Traveler
Seating Capacity of Tempo Travelers
The tempo travelers rentals by redBus have varying seating capacities. These includes:
- 9 Seats+Driver
- 12 Seats+Driver
- 13 Seats+Driver
- 14 Seats+Driver
- 15 Seats+Driver
- 17 Seats+Driver
- 19 Seats+Driver
- 20 Seats+Driver
Passengers can opt for any of these tempo travelers as per their requirements. They can mention the number of passengers at the time of booking the tempo traveler, so that redBus will show only the suitable seating capacity vehicles for their convenience.
Force Tempo Travellers
redBus offers the Force traveller to ease the challenge of travelling as a group. The tempo travellers for hire with redBus is ideal for a group of 9-20 people. These tempo travellers are available in different types and for both short and long trips for any occasion.
Here is a bit more information about the force traveller for rent, the booking process, and what you can expect.
- There are mainly three models of tempo travellers available with redBus- Force traveller, Bajaj traveller, and Tata Winger traveller with a seating capacity of 9, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 19, and 20 seats.
- Force traveller or other models are available in Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Ahmedabad, etc.
- The rent rate differs with the city and is usually in the range of INR 17-32 per km or INR 200, 300, or 500 per hour. The driver allowance is INR 400 per day.
- There are local packages available in each city which is calculated from 4 hrs or 40 km at a cost of INR. 2300-5500, depending upon the city.
- The facilities or amenities inside the force traveller for rent differ with the model and seating capacity. They usually have reclining seats with comfortable cushioning, seat covers, LED TV, music system, charging port, overhead storage, back compartment storage etc.
- You can hire a force traveller for rent by providing the details about your trip such as the type of trip- local, outstation, airport, etc., date of travel, boarding and destination details, and the number of passengers to get the best quote for the vehicles with options.
- The quote and the vehicle number, registration date and different photographs of the interior and exterior of the vehicles will be shared with you via email.
- You can also see the number of times each vehicle was hired in the last month on the tempo traveller home page at the redBus portal.
- You can go through the details and photographs and then decide which of the Force traveller or the other ones that you want to choose.
- Once you choose a vehicle, we assure you that you will be getting the same vehicle. Otherwise, you will get 25% off.
- The Safety+ feature of redBus is applicable to the force traveller for rent as well. Safety+ means that the vehicles are cleaned and sanitized at the end of each trip, providing hand sanitisers for the passengers, all the staff and any other employees will be wearing face masks all the time while travelling, there will be regular temperature check-ups for the staff, and avoiding the provision of blankets and pillows.
Facilities Offered in Tempo Travelers
Tempo Traveler operators offer a variety of amenities and other services to make your travel journey comfortable. Though these services differ from operator to operator and the type of tempo traveler booked, some of the most popular ones include:
- Recliner Seats
- Music Player
- Seat Covers
- LED TV
- First Aid Box
- Customer Support
Things to know before booking a tempo traveller on rent with redBus Hire
Under the current circumstances, a tempo traveller on rent makes the safest option for a group of 9-20 people to travel together. Such group travelling needs comfort and space, which these tempo travellers can assure you. Keeping in mind the safety and comfort of all, redBus Hire offers you the best vehicles from reliable operators.
There are a few things to keep in mind before you hire the vehicle. These are -
A tempo traveller on rent is available in various cities of India.
You can choose an AC or a non-AC variant having a seating capacity of 9, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 20, 22, etc.
A tempo traveller on rent is ideal for any occasion such as a wedding, pilgrimage, picnic, vacation, airport pickup, outstation drop-off, etc.
The tempo traveller comes with a professional driver, and the tank is filled with fuel as well.
There are no additional payments or hidden charges, and the rental fare is calculated per km on a round trip basis for the outstation trips and as local packages for the short trips within the respective city for 24 hours duration.
The rental charges for a tempo traveller on rent from Chennai to Kanchipuram could cost approximately INR 6000 for a distance of 75 km.
Tempo travellers on rent can be used for intercity and interstate trips by following all the necessary Covid protocols by the staff and passengers. redBus Hire also insists on wearing face masks and using hand sanitisers that are available on all vehicles.
Benefits of Booking A Bus Online
When you book online, the following benefits are offered:
- Inventory - Access to leading vehicle providers in the city
- Zero booking fee - Transparent booking. No hidden fee
- Choose vehicle - Check vehicle images before making any choice
Operational City for redBus Tempo Traveler
The tempo traveler on rent service by redBus is available only in selected cities that include:
Tips for Booking and Traveling in Tempo Travelers
Here are a few tips that will come in handy while booking and travelling in tempo traveler:
- Check the weather conditions of your destination city before booking the journey dates. It will not only help with travelling but packing as well.
- Compare the rates of different operators for the journey to get the best deal possible.
- Carry some snacks and a water bottle with you to avoid frequent stops on the road for buying them.
- Take care of your luggage and keep all the valuable items in your handbag.
Get the exact vehicle that you see in your quotation
Planning is of utmost importance for any kind of travel and one should be extra cautious these days, especially when hiring another vehicle. The Hire facility with redBus is a problem-free process that assures a clean and sanitized vehicle along with trustworthy drivers at your service.
The beauty of redBus Hire is that you can book the vehicle completely online. You can search, inspect, and view the buses, cars, and tempo travellers that are available for rent before you can confirm the booking. We also ensure that the vehicle that you see on the quotation that’s shred is the exact vehicle that you will get at the start of your journey. This eliminates any personal inspection that the customer would have to make to ensure that the vehicle that they get on the day of their journey is the same vehicle that they booked. Everything is exactly the same, down to the last digit on the license plate.
Here is how it works:
After entering the details of your journey, you will see the most recent pictures of the vehicle, vehicle number, number of times the vehicle has been hired with redBus, model number, and even the date of registration of the vehicle. A few key points that you can keep in mind:
- The vehicle and the drivers are approved by redBus and are chosen according to the ratings provided by the customers.
- The vehicle that you choose on the redBus Hire platform will be the very same vehicle that will be delivered to you at the start of the trip.
- If you do not get the same vehicle that you saw at the time of booking due to any unforeseen reason, you will get a 25% refund.
redBus hire is here to ensure that your booking process is done without any unknown variables in mind. Once your booking is done with us, you don’t have to worry about the vehicle that you’ve been promised nor do you have to worry about its ability to get you from point A to B. We believe in complete transparency to ensure that you get the very best booking experience with redBus Hire.