• Referral program is available only on the latest version of our Android app and iOS app.
• Invite your friends using your unique referral code/link and get amazing rewards!
As soon as your friend signs-up on the redBus Android or iOS app using your referral code/link, they can apply offer code FIRST and get 25% upto Rs 200 discount + Rs 100 Cashback on first bus booking(min transaction value Rs 400) on redBus.
•You will get Rs 100 in your redBus Wallet after your friend complete their first trip (with minimum transaction value Rs 400) with redBus.
• You can see your referral code and link under the ‘Refer & Earn’ option in the right side menu.
Terms & Conditions:
• This offer is live from 2nd oct 2018 to 14th Feb 2019. Any referral made before and after the offer period would not be eligible for the reward.
• Only signups where a phone number is provided and is verified through OTP will be eligible for the reward.
• Referee must do a bus booking, value of which must be atleast Rs 400 to be eligible for FIRST offer.
•The referrer will get the reward of Rs 100 as offer cash in their redBus wallet within 48 working hours after the referee has completed their first journey, transaction value of which must be at least Rs 400.
• If the referee cancels their ticket before the date of journey, then the referrer will not be eligible to get the referral reward.
• A referee must complete his travel on or before 28th Feb 2019 for the referrer to get the referral reward.
• Only one signup is allowed per device. So referee and referral rewards will not be given if both the referee and the referral were on the same device.
• The offer cash is valid for 6 months from the day it is credited into the wallet, after which it will expire and cannot be used.
• Maximum reward that a referrer can earn through their referrals is Rs 1000
• Ibibo Group Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to end and change any or all offers at its discretion without any prior notice.
• Accounts suspicious of doing fraud will be blacklisted from getting any benefits under the Referral Program.
• All disputes are subject to New Delhi jurisdiction.