Car Rentals in Vadodara
redBus has a vast network in the transportation sector, and one can use it to find the best services. Vadodara is the third-largest city in the state of Gujarat. There are a lot of tourist attractions in this city and also on the outskirts of Vadodara city. redBus provides car renting facilities in Vadodara where people can rent a car via their smartphones in advance. redBus also provides customers with various options and facilities. People can choose between Air-conditioned or Non-Air-conditioned cars according to their preference. There are a lot of operators who rent their vehicles in Vadodara city. One can compare all the different operators and choose the best one. redBus also provides cheap and trusted services in the city of Vadodara.
redBus has already proven itself in the bus ticket booking sector and is trusted by many people around the globe. redBus also provides the option of renting a car for people who are touring with friends/family and have a group of people. Solo trips can also be more enjoyable if you have rented a car and can stop at your desired place and can find solace and enjoyment. redBus provides its customers with various options to choose from, and it has many vehicles available for rental like cars, tempos, buses, etc. People can select their desired vehicle according to the number of persons and their preferences. One can find a self-drive car rental in Vadodara and can drive it according to his/her convenience.
COVID-19 Travel Guidelines
Gujarat Lockdown Guidelines
Last Updated on
3rd August 2021
(Section 144) Active
Restriction within interstate travel
Restriction within intrastate travel
Restriction within Local city travel
RTPCR Negative Test required to enter the state
RTPCR Negative Test report required to travel Outstation
E-Pass required to travel
Entry to the Specific States which are Not Allowed from the above source
RTPCR - report is mandatory for all the passenger travelling
from other States to Gujarat.
Safety+ with Bus Hire
The Coronavirus pandemic has thrown several industries into turmoil with multiple lockdowns happening and being enforced through many parts of India. With lockdown orders and inter and intrastate movement getting relaxed, people are looking at hiring buses for several reasons. From returning to their loved ones back home or getting back to their workplaces, people are slowly moving towards a sense of normality when it comes to travel. And with such booking requests coming in, redBus would like to shed some light on some of the safety measures that bus service providers follow before and after every booking:
Mandatory use of Masks: Passengers and staff are not permitted to enter the bus without using a protective mask. The bus staff and passengers are encouraged to keep their masks at all times during their journey.
Deep cleaning: Buses are subjected to a series of deep cleaning procedures to ensure that every vehicle (Tempo, bus, etc.) is disinfected after every trip.
Temperature Checks: Along with the passengers, every staff member on board undergoes regular temperature checks. The bus staff is checked periodically before every trip as well.
Blankets and Linens: Passengers are advised to carry their blankets and linens as the bus service provider would not provide the same to minimize the spread of COVID-19.
Hand Sanitizers: Every vehicle that's available for hire through redBus comes equipped with hand sanitisers.
Advisories: Along with several notifications that redBus provides its passengers to ensure that they are kept safe, passengers are also requested to stay at home if they exhibit any symptom associated with coronavirus.
The pandemic is something new that we might not have experienced before. And it doesn't look like that pandemic is going to go away anytime soon. You can ensure that you stay safe while also keeping your neighbours' safety in mind. You can even click here to find out about the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) status, precautions to follow, important state helpline numbers, and make sure you read about Safety+ and more with redBus.
Unlock Guidelines for Car Rental in Vadodara
Gujarat is witnessing a steady decline in the total number of COVID-19 cases. There has been a steep reduction in deaths as well. Thus, the government has decided to bring forth further relaxation. If you plan to book a car rental in Vadodara, please keep the following things in mind before booking or arriving at Vadodara -
- As per the latest guidelines, the night curfew is still on in Vadodara from 11 pm till 6 am.
- Public transport can operate with 75% occupancy in the case of AC vehicles and 100% occupancy for non-AC vehicles.
- Other than the night curfew, there are no restrictions for travelling within Vadodara or any other part of Gujarat. So, you may book a car rental in Vadodara for daytime travels.
- Those coming from other states need not register themselves and get the ePass, but they still need to submit a negative RT-PCR certificate. It is mandatory for anyone coming in from any other state or Union Territories in India.
- Air travellers who fail to submit this certificate will have to undergo a test at the airports. They will be allowed outside only if they test negative. Unfortunately, this facility is not available at Vadodara airport, so one must have this certificate with them if they arrive here directly.
- Car rental in Vadodara on redBus Bus Hire is available for airport pickup or any other local or outstation trips for anyone.
Key Points to Remember about Car Rental in Vadodara
With various landscapes from dense forests to fertile plains, Vadodara is a picturesque city located on the banks of the Vishvamitra River. Baroda, this east-central Gujarat state, is home to various architectural marvels, people, places, fairs, festivals, and history.
The following are the main points to keep in mind for hiring a car rental in Vadodara:
- Being the third-largest city in Gujarat, Vadodara has a mixture of tourist attractions both in the town and on the outskirts.
- Popular attractions include Laxmi Vilas Palace, Champaner-Pavagadh Archaeological Park, Baps Shri Swaminarayan Temple, Vadodara Museum & Picture Gallery, Sursagar Lake, to name a few.
- One can opt for car rental in Vadodara as there are many operators available to rent their vehicles.
- There are both air-conditioned and non-air-conditioned cars accessible to choose one according to their choices.
- For solo trips or traveling with friends and family, one can also choose from a self drive car rental Vadodara.
- redBus provides car rental services in Vadodara, where tourists can select their desired cars through their smartphones instantly.
- redBus also offers a wide range of choices to opt from, including vehicles such as cars, buses, tempos, vans, etc., for rental.
- Depending on their need and preference, one can decide on their preferred vehicle.
- One can also book their ideal vehicle in advance.
- redBus offers economical and trusted services in this beautiful city of Vadodara to its customers.
How to Book a Car Rental with redBus?
One can easily rent a car online with the help of a trusted source like redBus. It provides detailed information about different operators, and customers can choose the best among them. The process to book a car rental with redBus is as follows:
- Open the redBus mobile application or visit the redBus official website and go to the ‘Bus Hire’ option.
- After clicking on the ‘Bus Hire’ button, enter your details in the ‘City of Hire’, ‘Starting Point’, and ‘Destination’ section. You can book a redBus rental vehicle for airport pickup, marriage rental cars, etc.
- After entering the details above, click on the ‘Bus Hire’ button.
- You will now enter other trip details on the next page like the number of persons accompanying, multiple stoppage points (if any), date of rental and returning of vehicle, one-way trip or round trip, etc. You can choose from Air-conditioned and Non-Air-conditioned vehicles.
- You can also mention any particular demands like the type of vehicle required, etc.
- On the next page, enter your name, mobile number, email id, etc. and click enter and step to the verification page where you will be asked to enter an OTP which will be sent by the redBus to your registered mobile number.
- You will see a complete list of various operators available for rental. You can choose the one which suits your demand and move to the payment page.
- You will have to make half of the payment in advance to book your car/vehicle, and the rest of the amount can be paid at the time of the journey.
- You will receive all the necessary details like operator number, successful booking notification, etc. and your booking will be confirmed.
Advantages of Booking a Car with redBus
redBus is a secure means of renting a car where you will be away from fraud operators and services. There are many self-drive car rental services in Vadodara. You can compare different operators and can choose the best among them. redBus also provides the option of insuring your ride at an economical price. redBus also offers excellent customer support.
redBus has an excellent network in the field of transportation and is trusted throughout. Customers can easily book a car in just a few taps on his/her smartphone. redBus does not implement any booking charge on its customers, and you will find the services quite cheap and convenient. Customers can also find car rentals for long distances. Customers find excellent route car rental prices affordable via redBus. The Vadodara to Mumbai car rental price with redBus would be a lot less than other service providers.
You can hire a bus from redBus online
following these steps:
- Go to the redBus portal and enter 'City of Hire,''Starting Point' & 'Destination'
- Click search
- redBus will bring the best operators at
- Select the bus operator and confirm the
Benefits of Booking A Bus Online
When you book online, the following benefits are offered:
- Inventory - Access to leading vehicle providers in the city
- Zero booking fee - Transparent booking. No hidden fee
- Choose vehicle - Check vehicle images before making any choice
Places to Visit in Vadodara
Formerly known as Baroda, Vadodara has a lot of tourist attractions like Laxmi Vilas Palace, Sayaji Gardens, Champaner-Pavagadh Archaeological Park, Ajwa Nimeta Garden, Baps Shri Swaminarayan Temple, Vadodara Museum & Picture Gallery, Sursagar Lake, Kirti Temple, etc. Vadodara has a rich influence in history, and it is mentioned a lot of times in history books. It is a place of historical importance as well as natural beauty. It has a well-connected road, railway, and air transport system. It is one of the finest and developed cities of India with a lot of tourist attractions.
Places to Visit around Vadodara
Gujrat is a place of historical and cultural importance. There is a lot to visit on the outskirts of Vadodara. The neighbouring city Ahmedabad is famous for major tourist attractions like Swaminarayan Temple, Dada Hari Vav, Sabarmati Ashram, Auto World Vintage Car Museum, Kankaria Lake, Hutheesing Jain Temple, Jhulta Minar, etc. One can easily find Vadodara to Ahmedabad car rental services with the help of redBus.
One can also visit Nadiad, which is 56 km from Vadodara and is famous for tourist/pilgrimage attractions like Shree Santram Samadhi Sthan, Shree Swaminarayan Temple-Vadtal, Shri Mai Temple, Amba Ashram, Shri Atmasiddhi Shastra Rachana Bhoomi, etc.
Customer Care Number
In case of any query/confusion, one can inform the customer support team of Bus Hire by dropping an email to email@example.com and with every quote, you will find a ‘call back’ option which can be used to request calls from the customer support executive.
Get the exact vehicle that you see in your quotation
Planning is of utmost importance for any kind of travel and one should be extra cautious these days, especially when hiring another vehicle. The Hire facility with redBus is a problem-free process that assures a clean and sanitized vehicle along with trustworthy drivers at your service.
The beauty of redBus Hire is that you can book the vehicle completely online. You can search, inspect, and view the buses, cars, and tempo travellers that are available for rent before you can confirm the booking. We also ensure that the vehicle that you see on the quotation that’s shred is the exact vehicle that you will get at the start of your journey. This eliminates any personal inspection that the customer would have to make to ensure that the vehicle that they get on the day of their journey is the same vehicle that they booked. Everything is exactly the same, down to the last digit on the license plate.
Here is how it works:
After entering the details of your journey, you will see the most recent pictures of the vehicle, vehicle number, number of times the vehicle has been hired with redBus, model number, and even the date of registration of the vehicle. A few key points that you can keep in mind:
- The vehicle and the drivers are approved by redBus and are chosen according to the ratings provided by the customers.
- The vehicle that you choose on the redBus Hire platform will be the very same vehicle that will be delivered to you at the start of the trip.
- If you do not get the same vehicle that you saw at the time of booking due to any unforeseen reason, you will get a 25% refund.
redBus hire is here to ensure that your booking process is done without any unknown variables in mind. Once your booking is done with us, you don’t have to worry about the vehicle that you’ve been promised nor do you have to worry about its ability to get you from point A to B. We believe in complete transparency to ensure that you get the very best booking experience with redBus Hire.