Car rentals in Bangalore
Bangalore, the capital city of Karnataka, is another one on the list of high-tech cities in the country. It is famous for its parks, tech industry and night-life. Bangalore has some of the most exquisite tourist attractions that India has to offer and invites tourists from all across the world. Car rental Bangalore is highly preferred by tourists and locals alike who want to explore this magnificent city and get familiar with the culture. The demand for car rental Bangalore is on the rise, given the convenience it brings for the passengers.
When it comes to booking travel service in the digital world, there is none other like redBus. redBus started online bus ticket booking but now caters to a wide range of travel-related services including minibus for hire, tempo for hire, car rentals etc. Car rental service space has seen a spurt in demand since the last few years, the main challenge for customers is booking an affordable car rental service. redBus car rental services is a significant addition to its services. It aims to improve customer satisfaction when it comes to booking car rentals on online platforms. The traditional challenges in this segment have limited its growth, and most people are not able to conveniently book a car rental. redBus aims to eliminate all these challenges by providing not only safe and comfortable rides but also affordable ones.
redBus provides one of the cheapest car rentals in Bangalore for those who dont want to spend a fortune exploring this city. Self-drive car rental Bangalore is usually preferred by tourists who wish to visit the local attractions and explore the city at their own pace. It is also suitable for those who want to maintain their privacy and dont like any intrusions. redBus also offers car rental Bangalore with drivers for those who dont know how to drive or simply dont want to drive. You can also check the other types of car rentals available with redBus and make your pick as per your travel needs and budget. Luxury car rental Bangalore by redBus is also highly popular among the tourists.
COVID-19 Travel Guidelines
Karnataka Lockdown Guidelines
Last Updated on
3rd August 2021
(Section 144) Active
Restriction within interstate travel
Interstate - Epass Required for interstate movement
Restriction within intrastate travel
Restriction within Local city travel
RTPCR Negative Test required to enter the state
RTPCR Negative Test report required to travel Outstation
Yes ( only inter state movement )
100% Inter district -Upto 70% Inter state
E-Pass required to travel
Entry to the Specific States which are Not Allowed from the above source
E-Pass is Required for interstate movement RTPCR mandatory to
travel to Ooty while passengers from MH / Kerala had to produce
RTPCR reportdestination State guideline to be followed
Safety+ with Bus Hire
The Coronavirus pandemic has thrown several industries into turmoil with multiple lockdowns happening and being enforced through many parts of India. With lockdown orders and inter and intrastate movement getting relaxed, people are looking at hiring buses for several reasons. From returning to their loved ones back home or getting back to their workplaces, people are slowly moving towards a sense of normality when it comes to travel. And with such booking requests coming in, redBus would like to shed some light on some of the safety measures that bus service providers follow before and after every booking:
Mandatory use of Masks: Passengers and staff are not permitted to enter the bus without using a protective mask. The bus staff and passengers are encouraged to keep their masks at all times during their journey.
Deep cleaning: Buses are subjected to a series of deep cleaning procedures to ensure that every vehicle (Tempo, bus, etc.) is disinfected after every trip.
Temperature Checks: Along with the passengers, every staff member on board undergoes regular temperature checks. The bus staff is checked periodically before every trip as well.
Blankets and Linens: Passengers are advised to carry their blankets and linens as the bus service provider would not provide the same to minimize the spread of COVID-19.
Hand Sanitizers: Every vehicle that's available for hire through redBus comes equipped with hand sanitisers.
Advisories: Along with several notifications that redBus provides its passengers to ensure that they are kept safe, passengers are also requested to stay at home if they exhibit any symptom associated with coronavirus.
The pandemic is something new that we might not have experienced before. And it doesn't look like that pandemic is going to go away anytime soon. You can ensure that you stay safe while also keeping your neighbours' safety in mind. You can even click here to find out about the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) status, precautions to follow, important state helpline numbers, and make sure you read about Safety+ and more with redBus.
Unlock Guidelines for Booking Car Rental in Bangalore
With the steady decline in the number of cases in the state, the Karnataka government has decided to lift further restrictions in the state, including Bangalore. Public transport is now available for interstate and intrastate travel. If you wish to book a car rental in Bangalore, please keep these new guidelines in mind -
- Public transport, including the buses, metro, auto-rickshaws, and taxis, are all allowed.
- Taxis are allowed to operate with just two passengers in them. The same is applicable for car rental in Bangalore.
- There are no travel restrictions for inter-district or intercity travelling.
<br>The car rental in Bangalore on redBus Bus Hire is available for local, outstation, or airport trips.
- Passengers coming from Kerala and Maharashtra must present a negative RT PCR certificate whether they arrive by flight, train, bus, taxi or by private vehicle. The certificate should not be older than 72 hrs.
- Earlier, exemptions were provided for those having a vaccinated certificate with both the doses completed. Due to the rising number of cases, everyone from these two states has to undergo the test regardless of vaccination status.
- If you are arriving in Karnataka for an emergency, exemptions are applicable to enter without the certificate. In such cases, you undergo the test upon arrival.
- Night curfew is still imposed in Bangalore from 9 pm to 5 am.
Key Points to Remember about Car Rental in Bangalore
Bangalore is an incredible city packed with many tourist attractions worth visiting; what better way to see all these than hiring a car from Bus Hire!
A few key points you would need to remember about car rental Bangalore are:
- redBus Bus Hire provides the cheapest car rentals in Bangalore - this way, you would not have to spend many hours in railway stations and bus stands!
- With Bus Hire’s self drive car rental Bangalore options or cars with drivers option, you will be able to explore the tourist attractions within and outside Bangalore.
- The best thing about using redBus for hiring a rental car is that you would not be paying extra for anything - you will be able to get a detailed breakup of charges for your trip!
- RedBus has an extensive network of transport operators that allow you to get the best deals and travel in budget.
- On Bus Hire, you will be able to choose from a range of vehicles depending on your budget and occasion.
- Customers, when booking a car, can insure their journey by paying a minimal charge of Rs. 40.
- Whenever you have questions regarding your journey, all you have to do is reach out to the team through email@example.com for the answers!
- Through Bus Hire car rental Bangalore, you will get the exact vehicle you choose from the pictures on the website.
- The redBus team approves all the drivers and vehicles, and they can be chosen according to their ratings.
- The redBus team ensures that customers have the best booking and journey experience.
How to book a car rental with redBus?
redBus provides the quickest and most convenient options to book your car rentals. You can easily make your bookings using the redBus mobile application or website. Here is a step by step process that will help you to book a car rental service with redBus easily.
- Firstly, you will have to turn on the redBus application on your device and search for the Bus Hire icon.
- Now click on this icon and move to the Hire a Vehicle section on the page.
- You will have to choose the type of your travel journey from the menu provided.
- Specify the trip preference that you want to book. There are two options available, a round trip and one-way trip.
- Now you will have to enter and select your source and destination locations from the drop-down menu.
- You also have the option to enter multiple locations if you are planning to visit more than one place with your car rental.
- Provide redBus with other necessary details including the date of travel and number of passengers, click on the Proceed button.
- Important information regarding your trip including total passengers, distance in kilometres, etc. will be displayed on the topmost section of the page for your reference.
- Now, you will have to enter personal details such as customer name, email address and mobile number, etc.
- You can also even get any necessary information in the additional details section for your trip.
- Proceed ahead by clicking on the View Vehicles button.
- After you select the View Vehicles option, an OTP will be sent on the contact number mentioned earlier.
- Copy and enter the OTP, now click on Verify.
- After this, you will be provided with multiple car rental options to choose from contingent on your travel route and timings.
- You can view the detailed breakup of your trip by clicking on the Details option at the bottom of the page.
- You can either make a part or full payment to confirm your car rental booking with redBus.
Advantages of Renting a Car with redBus
redBus is among the best online platforms for booking a car rental in Bangalore that provides one of the most convenient ways to book a car rental service. Its an extensive network of transport operators helps to find the most suitable deal for customers after factoring in their budget and travel needs. You can almost rent all types of cars using redBus car rentals with ease. redBus also offers its customers to insure their car ride for a very minimal charge (Rs. 40) that provides coverage of up to Rs. 6 Lakhs (as per the T&C)!
You can hire a bus from redBus online
following these steps:
- Go to the redBus portal and enter 'City of Hire,''Starting Point' & 'Destination'
- Click search
- redBus will bring the best operators at
- Select the bus operator and confirm the
Benefits of Booking A Bus Online
When you book online, the following benefits are offered:
- Inventory - Access to leading vehicle providers in the city
- Zero booking fee - Transparent booking. No hidden fee
- Choose vehicle - Check vehicle images before making any choice
Places to visit in Bangalore
Did you know that Bangalore was the headquarters of the British Administration between the periods 1831 to 1881? Bangalore has a wide variety of tourist places to offer, and it has something for all. It doesnt matter if you are a party person or a nature lover; you will find your thing in Bangalore and be amazed by it. Some of the most visited tourist attractions in Bangalore include Bangalore Palace, Cubbon Park, Lalbagh, UB City Mall, Bannerghatta National Park, Wonderla Amusement Park, Ulsoor Lake, etc.
Out of these, Cubbon Park and Bangalore Palace, are among the major sightseeing places that are surrounded by greenery and are the perfect site for nature lovers. Those who are looking for a glimpse of luxury can visit the UB City mall located in the Central Business District. Wonderla is one of the best amusement and adventure parks in India. One can easily visit these places by booking a self-drive car rental Bangalore using the redBus online portal. Apart from these popular tourist attractions, Bangalore is also home to some of the best restaurants and nightclubs in India.
Places to visit around Bangalore
There are a lot of beautiful places around the city of Bangalore that are equally amazing and can make up for an adventurous travel experience. Some of the most beautiful places for travellers around Bangalore include Mysore, Horsley Hills, Sriranga Patna, Nandi Hills, Coorg Hogenakkal, Kanipakam, Yelagiri Hills, Lepakshi, Kaigal Falls, Penukonda Fort, Avani, Bannerghatta National Park, Nandi Hills, etc. These places are not more than 250 KMs far from Bangalore and can be easily visited by booking a car rental Bangalore using redBus.
Customer Care Number
If you have any queries regarding your car rental bookings, you can reach out to us on firstname.lastname@example.org. If you dont want to compromise on your travel experience without burning a hole in your pocket, then redBus is undoubtedly your best bet!
Get the exact vehicle that you see in your quotation
Planning is of utmost importance for any kind of travel and one should be extra cautious these days, especially when hiring another vehicle. The Hire facility with redBus is a problem-free process that assures a clean and sanitized vehicle along with trustworthy drivers at your service.
The beauty of redBus Hire is that you can book the vehicle completely online. You can search, inspect, and view the buses, cars, and tempo travellers that are available for rent before you can confirm the booking. We also ensure that the vehicle that you see on the quotation that’s shred is the exact vehicle that you will get at the start of your journey. This eliminates any personal inspection that the customer would have to make to ensure that the vehicle that they get on the day of their journey is the same vehicle that they booked. Everything is exactly the same, down to the last digit on the license plate.
Here is how it works:
After entering the details of your journey, you will see the most recent pictures of the vehicle, vehicle number, number of times the vehicle has been hired with redBus, model number, and even the date of registration of the vehicle. A few key points that you can keep in mind:
- The vehicle and the drivers are approved by redBus and are chosen according to the ratings provided by the customers.
- The vehicle that you choose on the redBus Hire platform will be the very same vehicle that will be delivered to you at the start of the trip.
- If you do not get the same vehicle that you saw at the time of booking due to any unforeseen reason, you will get a 25% refund.
redBus hire is here to ensure that your booking process is done without any unknown variables in mind. Once your booking is done with us, you don’t have to worry about the vehicle that you’ve been promised nor do you have to worry about its ability to get you from point A to B. We believe in complete transparency to ensure that you get the very best booking experience with redBus Hire.