Bus from Visakhapatnam to Vijayawada
The journey from Visakhapatnam to Vijayawada is smoothly covered by a bus in 9 hours. The time to travel is dependent on India’s traffic, roads and climatic conditions. There are operators running their buses between Visakhapatnam to Vijayawada bringing necessary travel convenience for several people in India. All buses are driven by experienced drivers ensuring safety during journey.
Bus From Vijayawada to Visakhapatnam Bus
If this isn’t a one-way journey, you can book your return tickets from Vijayawada to Visakhapatnam with ease. With a plethora of operators servicing this route, choose a bus that best meets your needs and requirements. You can even use the filter option to arrange the bus operators according to your preferred choice such as duration of travel, fare, seats available, etc. So, what are you waiting for? Book your bus tickets with redBus.
Visakhapatnam to Vijayawada Bus Types
Various types of buses serving passengers from Visakhapatnam to Vijayawada ensuring safety and comfort. A few bus services are:
- A/C Sleeper (2+1)
- NON A/C Sleeper (2+1)
- DELUX AC TATA
- Volvo Multi-Axle A/C Semi Sleeper (2+2)
- Volvo Multi-Axle I-Shift B11R Sleeper (2+1)
- Scania Multi-Axle A/C Semi Sleeper (2+2)
- Volvo Multi-Axle A/C Sleeper (2+1)
- A/C Seater / Sleeper (2+1)
- Volvo Multi-Axle I-Shift B11R Semi Sleeper (2+2)
- NON A/C Seater (2+2)
- NON A/C Push Back (2+2)
- A/C Classy Seater (2+2)
- NON A/C Seater Push Back (2+2)
- A/C Seater (2+2)
- NON A/C Hi-Tech Push Back (2+2)
- NON A/C Seater / Sleeper (2+1)
- NON A/C Airbus (2+2)
- Volvo Multi-Axle B9R Semi Sleeper (2+2)
- Volvo Multi-Axle A/C seater/sleeper (2+1)
- NON A/C Seater PushBack (2+2)
- A/C Seater Push Back (2+2)
- A/C Semi Sleeper (2+2)
- Bharat Benz A/C Seater (2+2)
- A/C Sleeper (1+1)
- A/C Seater (2+1)
- Volvo A/C Semi Sleeper (2+2)
- Volvo Multi-Axle Sleeper A/C (2+1)
- A/C Seater Classy (2+2)
- Volvo Multi-Axle A/C Semi Sleeper (2+2)
- A/C Semi Sleeper (2+1)
- Mercedes Benz Multi-Axle (2+2)
- Scania AC Multi Axle Sleeper (2+1)
- A/C Seater Gold Class (2+2)
- NON A/C Seater Air Suspension (2+2)
- A/C Seater Platinum Class (2+2)
- NON A/C Hi-Tech (2+2)
- SUPER LUXURY (NON-AC, 2 + 2 PUSH BACK)
- ULTRA DELUXE (NON-AC, 2+2 PUSH BACK)
- AMARAVATHI (VOLVO / SCANIA A.C Multi Axle)
- INDRA (A.C. SEMI SLEEPER)
- NIGHT RIDER (SEATER CUM SLEEPER)
- GARUDA PLUS (VOLVO / BENZ A.C Multi Axle)
- GARUDA (VOLVO / CORONA / ISUZU A.C. SEMI SLEEPER)
- VENNELA (A.C. SLEEPER)
Vishakhapatnam, also known as Vizag, is bounded by three important hills of the region: Ross Hill, Dargah Konda and Sri Venkateshwara Konda. This city is best known for having the biggest ship building yard in the country and handling a huge volume of cargo on an everyday basis. Vizag is a popular destination among tourists because of its natural splendour and its location near the sea. Also, there are a number of historical sites in the city that attract many history enthusiasts. Some well-known tourist locations here are Dolphin’s Nose, Kailasagiri Park, INS Kurusura Submarine Museum, Araku Valley, Rama Krishna Beach, Yarada Beach and Kondakarla Ava Beach.
Vijayawada, best known as a major trading hub of India, is the third largest city of Andhra Pradesh. The city is bounded by Budameru River and Indrakiladri Hills. The face of the city is slowing changing with its tremendous growth in every aspect and modern lifestyle. The Andhra city is a popular name in the traditional Indian delicacies’ sector because of its home made pickles and sweets. The Kalamkari painting done on clothes which is widely popular throughout the country today first originated in Vijayawada. Tourist destinations in the city one must absolutely not miss out on include Kanaka Durga Temple, Bhavani Island, Undavalli Caves, Victoria Museum and Subramanya Swamy Temple.
Enjoy Safe and Comfortable Journey with Primo Buses!
If you're looking to travel from Visakhapatnam to Vijayawada and worried about safe travel, you can choose the Primo service launched by redBus. Primo is where passengers can enjoy travelling in high-rated buses with best-in-class services. While looking for bus tickets on Visakhapatnam to Vijayawada route, customers can check Primo tag in order to choose this wonderful service. From hygiene standards to on-time service and comfort, there are many benefits that passengers can get from Primo buses.
Avail Discounts on Online Bus Bookings in redBus
You can now book route tickets from Visakhapatnam to Vijayawada at redBus.in
. Apply time to time redBus offers on online bus ticket booking. Save some money and memories too!