Virudhnagar to Chennai Covid-19 Travel Guidelines
If you’re planning to book a bus ticket from Virudhnagar to Chennai, please take a note of Chennai travel guidelines to avoid any last-minute hassle. The continuous spike of new Covid-19 cases in the state has prompted the Government to issue fresh travel guidelines in order to curb the spread of the virus. In a bid to help the passengers on all the recent travel updates, we have made a comprehensive report of guidelines one needs to check before booking a bus from Virudhnagar to Chennai :
- No restrictions for intrastate travel within Tamil Nadu.
- No restriction on interstate travel as per latest Guidelines issued by the state government.
Bus from Virudhnagar to Chennai
The journey from Virudhnagar to Chennai is smoothly covered by a bus in 9 hours. The time to travel is dependent on India’s traffic, roads and climatic conditions. There are operators running their buses between Virudhnagar to Chennai bringing necessary travel convenience for several people in India. All buses are driven by experienced drivers ensuring safety during journey.
Bus From Chennai to Virudhnagar Bus
If this isn’t a one-way journey, you can book your return tickets from Chennai to Virudhnagar with ease. With a plethora of operators servicing this route, choose a bus that best meets your needs and requirements. You can even use the filter option to arrange the bus operators according to your preferred choice such as duration of travel, fare, seats available, etc. So, what are you waiting for? Book your bus tickets with redBus.
Virudhnagar to Chennai Bus Types
Various types of buses serving passengers from Virudhnagar to Chennai ensuring safety and comfort. A few bus services are:
- A/C Sleeper (2+1)
- NON A/C Seater / Sleeper (2+1)
- NON A/C Sleeper (2+1)
- NON A/C Seater Push Back (2+1)
- NON A/C Push Back (2+2)
- NON A/C Airbus (2+2)
- NON A/C Semi Sleeper (2+2)
- NON A/C Seater PushBack (2+2)
- A/C Seater (2+2)
- A/C Seater / Sleeper (2+1)
- Bharat Benz A/C Sleeper (2+1)
- A/C Seater Push Back (2+2)
- NON A/C Seater (2+2)
- NON A/C Semi Sleeper / Sleeper (2+1)
- Isuzu A/C Seater (2+2)
- Volvo A/C Seater (2+2)
- Isuzu A/C (2+2)
- Volvo Multi-Axle B9R Semi Sleeper (2+2)
- ULTRA DELUXE
- Volvo Multi-Axle A/C Semi Sleeper (2+2)
- Volvo A/C Semi Sleeper (2+2)
- A/C Semi Sleeper (2+2)
- NON A/C Seater Push Back (2+2)
- Volvo Multi-Axle B9R Sleeper (2+1)
- Volvo A/C Multi-Axle Semi Sleeper (2+2)
- Mercedes Multi-Axle Semi Sleeper (2+2)
- Volvo Multi-Axle A/C Sleeper (2+1)
- A/C Semi Sleeper / Sleeper (2+1)
- Scania Multi-Axle A/C Semi Sleeper (2+2)
- NON A/C Seater/ Sleeper (2+1)
- NON A/C Hi-Tech Push Back (2+2)
Virudhupati as was formerly known as is now recognised as Virudhunagar. It is a town and administrative headquarters of the Virudhunagar District. It is situated in Tamil Nadu and came to light as an important trade centre during the British rule. Freedom fighter like K Kamraj, a former chief minister of Tamil Nadu was born here. Virudhunagar has formerly been a part of Madurai has often been ruled at various times by different rulers like Vijaynagar Empire, Madurai Nayaks, British etc.
Chennai formely known as Madras is the capital city of Tamil Nadu and is often referred to as the ‘Gateway of South India’. The city is a major social, economic hub of India and is also one of the oldest metropolitan of India along with Delhi, Calcutta and Mumbai. The city oversees millions of travelers yearly, who throng to the city for business or pleasure. The city holding a rich heritage and culture offers plenty of interesting sightseeing attractions for its tourists, for instance St. Mar’s Church, Kapeeleswarar Temple, Fort St.George, Guindy Natioanl Park, Marina Beaach, Breezy beach and much more.
Avail Discounts on Online Bus Bookings in redBus
You can now book route tickets from Virudhnagar to Chennai at redBus.in
. Apply time to time redBus offers on online bus ticket booking. Save some money and memories too!