Bus from Vijayawada to Visakhapatnam
The journey from Vijayawada to Visakhapatnam is smoothly covered by a bus in 9 hours. The time to travel is dependent on India’s traffic, roads and climatic conditions. There are operators running their buses between Vijayawada to Visakhapatnam bringing necessary travel convenience for several people in India. All buses are driven by experienced drivers ensuring safety during journey.
Bus From Visakhapatnam to Vijayawada Bus
If this isn’t a one-way journey, you can book your return tickets from Visakhapatnam to Vijayawada with ease. With a plethora of operators servicing this route, choose a bus that best meets your needs and requirements. You can even use the filter option to arrange the bus operators according to your preferred choice such as duration of travel, fare, seats available, etc. So, what are you waiting for? Book your bus tickets with redBus.
Vijayawada to Visakhapatnam Bus Types
Various types of buses serving passengers from Vijayawada to Visakhapatnam ensuring safety and comfort. A few bus services are:
- A/C Sleeper (2+1)
- Volvo Multi-Axle A/C Semi Sleeper (2+2)
- A/C Seater (2+2)
- Scania Multi-Axle A/C Semi Sleeper (2+2)
- Volvo Multi-Axle A/C Sleeper (2+1)
- A/C Seater / Sleeper (2+1)
- SUPER LUXURY (NON-AC, 2 + 2 PUSH BACK)
- INDRA (A.C. SEMI SLEEPER)
- NIGHT RIDER (SEATER CUM SLEEPER)
- ULTRA DELUXE (NON-AC, 2+2 PUSH BACK)
- AMARAVATHI (VOLVO / SCANIA A.C Multi Axle)
- GARUDA (VOLVO / CORONA / ISUZU A.C. SEMI SLEEPER)
- VENNELA (A.C. SLEEPER)
- GARUDA PLUS (VOLVO / BENZ A.C Multi Axle)
- NON A/C Seater (2+2)
- NON A/C Push Back (2+2)
- A/C Classy Seater (2+2)
- NON A/C Seater Push Back (2+2)
- NON A/C Seater / Sleeper (2+1)
- NON A/C Sleeper (2+1)
- Volvo Multi-Axle I-Shift B11R Semi Sleeper (2+2)
- Volvo Multi-Axle A/C seater/sleeper (2+1)
- NON A/C Seater PushBack (2+2)
- NON A/C Hi-Tech Push Back (2+2)
- A/C Seater Push Back (2+2)
- A/C Seater PushBackSeater (2+2)
- Volvo Multi-Axle B9R Semi Sleeper (2+2)
- Bharat Benz A/C Seater (2+2)
- A/C Sleeper (1+1)
- A/C Semi Sleeper (2+2)
- NON A/C Airbus (2+2)
- A/C Seater (2+1)
- Volvo Multi-Axle Sleeper A/C (2+1)
- Volvo Multi-Axle A/C Semi Sleeper (2+2)
- A/C Semi Sleeper (2+1)
- NON A/C Semi Sleeper (2+1)
- Scania AC Multi Axle Sleeper (2+1)
- Mercedes Benz Multi-Axle (2+2)
- A/C Seater Platinum Class (2+2)
- NON A/C Hi-Tech (2+2)
Vijayawada, best known as a major trading hub of India, is the third largest city of Andhra Pradesh. The city is bounded by Budameru River and Indrakiladri Hills. The face of the city is slowing changing with its tremendous growth in every aspect and modern lifestyle. The Andhra city is a popular name in the traditional Indian delicacies’ sector because of its home made pickles and sweets. The Kalamkari painting done on clothes which is widely popular throughout the country today first originated in Vijayawada. Tourist destinations in the city one must absolutely not miss out on include Kanaka Durga Temple, Bhavani Island, Undavalli Caves, Victoria Museum and Subramanya Swamy Temple.
Vishakhapatnam, also known as Vizag, is bounded by three important hills of the region: Ross Hill, Dargah Konda and Sri Venkateshwara Konda. This city is best known for having the biggest ship building yard in the country and handling a huge volume of cargo on an everyday basis. Vizag is a popular destination among tourists because of its natural splendour and its location near the sea. Also, there are a number of historical sites in the city that attract many history enthusiasts. Some well-known tourist locations here are Dolphin’s Nose, Kailasagiri Park, INS Kurusura Submarine Museum, Araku Valley, Rama Krishna Beach, Yarada Beach and Kondakarla Ava Beach.
Enjoy Safe and Comfortable Journey with Primo Buses!
If you're looking to travel from Vijayawada to Visakhapatnam and worried about safe travel, you can choose the Primo service launched by redBus. Primo is where passengers can enjoy travelling in high-rated buses with best-in-class services. While looking for bus tickets on Vijayawada to Visakhapatnam route, customers can check Primo tag in order to choose this wonderful service. From hygiene standards to on-time service and comfort, there are many benefits that passengers can get from Primo buses.
Avail Discounts on Online Bus Bookings in redBus
You can now book route tickets from Vijayawada to Visakhapatnam at redBus.in
. Apply time to time redBus offers on online bus ticket booking. Save some money and memories too!