Tirunelveli to Chennai Covid-19 Travel Guidelines
If you’re planning to book a bus ticket from Tirunelveli to Chennai, please take a note of Chennai travel guidelines to avoid any last-minute hassle. The continuous spike of new Covid-19 cases in the state has prompted the Government to issue fresh travel guidelines in order to curb the spread of the virus. In a bid to help the passengers on all the recent travel updates, we have made a comprehensive report of guidelines one needs to check before booking a bus from Tirunelveli to Chennai :
- No restrictions for intrastate travel within Tamil Nadu.
- No restriction on interstate travel as per latest Guidelines issued by the state government until 15th December.
Bus from Tirunelveli to Chennai
The journey from Tirunelveli to Chennai is smoothly covered by a bus in 9 hours. The time to travel is dependent on India’s traffic, roads and climatic conditions. There are operators running their buses between Tirunelveli to Chennai bringing necessary travel convenience for several people in India. All buses are driven by experienced drivers ensuring safety during journey.
Bus From Chennai to Tirunelveli Bus
If this isn’t a one-way journey, you can book your return tickets from Chennai to Tirunelveli with ease. With a plethora of operators servicing this route, choose a bus that best meets your needs and requirements. You can even use the filter option to arrange the bus operators according to your preferred choice such as duration of travel, fare, seats available, etc. So, what are you waiting for? Book your bus tickets with redBus.
Tirunelveli to Chennai Bus Types
Various types of buses serving passengers from Tirunelveli to Chennai ensuring safety and comfort. A few bus services are:
- A/C Sleeper (2+1)
- NON A/C Seater / Sleeper (2+1)
- NON A/C Sleeper (2+1)
- NON A/C Seater Puch Back (2+2)
- Volvo Multi-Axle A/C Semi Sleeper (2+2)
- Volvo A/C Seater (2+2)
- A/C Seater / Sleeper (2+1)
- NON A/C Seater Push Back (2+1)
- Mercedes Benz Multi-Axle A/C Sleeper (2+1)
- NON A/C Semi Sleeper (2+2)
- A/C Seater Push Back (2+2)
- NON A/C Seater Push Back (2+2)
- NON A/C Seater PushBack (2+2)
- A/C Seater (2+2)
- Bharat Benz A/C Sleeper (2+1)
- Volvo A/C Seater Pushback (2+2)
- Volvo Multi-Axle A/C Seater (2+2)
- NON A/C Semi Sleeper / Sleeper (2+1)
- NON A/C Seater (2+2)
- NON A/C Push Back (2+2)
- Volvo A/C B11R Multi Axle Semi Sleeper (2+2)
- Isuzu A/C Seater (2+2)
- Isuzu A/C (2+2)
- Volvo A/C Semi Sleeper (2+2)
- A/C Seater Push Back (2+1)
- Volvo Multi-Axle B9R Semi Sleeper (2+2)
- ULTRA DELUXE
- Volvo Multi-Axle I-Shift B11R Sleeper (2+1)
- NON A/C Seater/ Sleeper (2+1)
- Volvo A/C Multi-Axle Semi Sleeper (2+2)
- A/C Semi Sleeper (2+2)
- Volvo Multi-Axle B9R Sleeper (2+1)
- Mercedes Multi-Axle Semi Sleeper (2+2)
- NON A/C Airbus (2+2)
- Scania Multi-Axle A/C Semi Sleeper (2+2)
- Volvo A/C Sleeper (2+1)
- Volvo Multi-Axle A/C Sleeper (2+1)
- A/C Semi Sleeper / Sleeper (2+1)
Sixth largest city in the state of Tamilnadu it is located 700 kms southwest of the capital Chennai and proudly houses some major educational institutes like The Tirunelveli Medical College, The Veterinary College and Research Institution, Tirunelveli Law College and the Government College of Engineering. The climate of Tirunelveli is generally hot and humid. The city boasts of a number of historical monuments, the most prominient being the Nellaiappar Temple. The economy there is primarily based on agriculture.
Chennai formely known as Madras is the capital city of Tamil Nadu and is often referred to as the ‘Gateway of South India’. The city is a major social, economic hub of India and is also one of the oldest metropolitan of India along with Delhi, Calcutta and Mumbai. The city oversees millions of travelers yearly, who throng to the city for business or pleasure. The city holding a rich heritage and culture offers plenty of interesting sightseeing attractions for its tourists, for instance St. Mar’s Church, Kapeeleswarar Temple, Fort St.George, Guindy Natioanl Park, Marina Beaach, Breezy beach and much more.
Enjoy Safe and Comfortable Journey with Primo Buses!
If you're looking to travel from Tirunelveli to Chennai and worried about safe travel, you can choose the Primo service launched by redBus. Primo is where passengers can enjoy travelling in high-rated buses with best-in-class services. While looking for bus tickets on Tirunelveli to Chennai route, customers can check Primo tag in order to choose this wonderful service. From hygiene standards to on-time service and comfort, there are many benefits that passengers can get from Primo buses.
Avail Discounts on Online Bus Bookings in redBus
You can now book route tickets from Tirunelveli to Chennai at redBus.in
. Apply time to time redBus offers on online bus ticket booking. Save some money and memories too!