|Avg. Bus Duration||: 1 hour 43 mins|
|Buses depart from||: Surat|
|Bus arrives in||: Bharuch|
|Distance||: 75.7 km|
|Earliest Bus||: 00:00|
|Last Bus||: 23:59|
|Daily Bus Services||: 1083|
|Bus Companies||: GSRTC, Shrinath Travels, Gujarat Travels|
Surat to Bharuch is among the busiest bus routes in Gujarat, with many passengers travelling every day. You can book Surat to Bharuch bus tickets on redBus at affordable rates without any middleman charges. Read on to know more about Surat to Bharuch bus route.
How to book Surat to Bharuch bus on redBus?
The steps to book Surat to Bharuch bus tickets on redBus are:
• On the homepage, enter ‘Surat’ in the ‘From’ section and ‘Bharuch’ in the ‘To’ section. When done, select your Surat to Bharuch travel date and hit the ‘Search Buses’ button.
• Select a preferred bus from the list of available Surat to Bharuch buses on the chosen travel date.
• Choose a seat in your selected Surat to Bharuch bus and then enter the boarding/dropping point. When done with route points, press the ‘Proceed to Book’ button visible on the interface.
• Provide the passenger details (passenger name, passenger count, etc.) and contact information (mobile number and mail information) on the next page and hit the ‘Proceed to Pay' button to pay online.
• Complete the online payment to confirm your Surat to Bharuch bus booking. redBus will provide you with the Surat to Bharuch bus e-ticket/M-ticket shortly via mail/SMS.
Distance and ticket price of Surat to Bharuch buses
The distance between Surat and Bharuch is 66 KM, and it takes approximately 1.5 hours to cover this route by bus. The Surat to Bharuch bus fare on redBus starts from INR 300 and can go up to INR 2000. If you opt for a luxury bus from Surat to Bharuch, then the bus fare is likely to increase. You can opt for Surat to Bharuch bus GSRTC for reliable services. GSRTC buses are operated by the state government and will provide you with on-time services from Surat to Bharuch. One can view the Surat to Bharuch bus timetable GSRTC on redBus without any charge. The first GSRTC bus from Surat to Bharuch departs at 12:05 AM, while the last bus departs at 11:50 PM.
COVID-19 travel guidelines for Surat to Bharuch bus route
• Both Bharuch and Surat are placed under night curfew by the state government till the 4th of June. Then night curfew will be imposed in these cities from 9 PM to 6 AM daily.
• All non-essential movement during the night curfew is restricted in Surat and Bharuch. However, bus services from Surat to Bharuch are available during the curfew timings also. You will also get local transportation services in Surat and Bharuch during the curfew timings.
• All leisure and tourist centres like malls, theatres, gyms, spas, etc., will be closed in Surat and Bharuch during the curfew timings. Only essential and emergency services like pharmacies, hospitals, ATMs, etc., will be opened in Bharuch and Surat during the curfew timings.
• The state government has made it compulsory to wear a mask and follow social distancing norms while travelling from Surat to Bharuch by bus.
A number of prominent operators ply buses from Surat to Bharuch ensuring punctuality and safety for its passengers. Major operators offering various kinds of bus services are:
Various types of buses serving passengers from Surat to Bharuch ensuring safety and comfort. A few bus services are:
Besides being known for its diamond industry, Surat is also one of the cleanest cities of Gujrat. Surat has the perfect blend of natural and historical beauty. Surat has a well-organised road transport network that helps bus operators in providing on-time bus services to Bharuch. Surat to Bharuch buses can be boarded from various points in the city like Adajan Patiya, Bhumi Complex, Kadodara Chowkadi, Delhi Gate, Fruit Market, Gayatri Society, etc. Buses from Surat to Bharuch are the most economical means of travelling on this route. Both tourists and daily commuters prefer to catch a bus from Surat to Bharuch.
Bharuch has strong historical importance and is a holy city for Hindus around the globe. A lot of learned saints in Hindu mythology belonged to Bharuch only. Bharuch has a perfect blend of natural, historical, and pilgrimage sites that attracts a lot of tourists. Many people from Surat travel to Bharuch every day by bus for tourism purposes. While booking Surat to Bharuch bus on redBus, you can choose from various dropping points like By-Pass Highway, Bus Stand, Jadeshwar Bridge End, Swami Mandir, Jadeshwar Chokdi, etc. Some of the top tourist attractions in Bharuch are Golden Bridge, Shri Swaminarayan Mandir, Ninai Waterfall, Narmada Park, and Zarwani Waterfall. Bharuch has abundant social amenities to facilitate the tourists coming from Surat.