|Avg. Bus Duration||: 3 hours 53 mins|
|Buses depart from||: Rajkot|
|Bus arrives in||: Somnath|
|Distance||: 199 km|
|Earliest Bus||: 00:00|
|Last Bus||: 23:59|
|Daily Bus Services||: 100|
|Bus Companies||: GSRTC, Baldev Travels , Ashapura Travels|
The journey from Rajkot to Somnath is smoothly covered by a bus in 9 hours. The time to travel is dependent on India’s traffic, roads and climatic conditions. There are operators running their buses between Rajkot to Somnath bringing necessary travel convenience for several people in India. All buses are driven by experienced drivers ensuring safety during journey.
A number of prominent operators ply buses from Rajkot to Somnath ensuring punctuality and safety for its passengers. Major operators offering various kinds of bus services are:
Various types of buses serving passengers from Rajkot to Somnath ensuring safety and comfort. A few bus services are:
Rajkot to Somnath is a popular bus route in Gujarat with a large number of passengers every day. You can book Rajkot to Somnath online bus tickets on redBus. Read on to know more about Rajkot to Somnath bus route.
How to book Rajkot to Somnath bus on redBus?
The steps involved in booking Rajkot to Somnath bus tickets on redBus are as follows:
• Enter ‘Rajkot’ in the ‘From’ section and ‘Somnath’ in the ‘To’ section. Once done, select the Rajkot to Somnath travel date and press the ‘Search Buses’ button.
• Choose a bus from the list of available Rajkot to Somnath buses. Once done, select a seat in a preferred Rajkot to Somnath bus and then enter the boarding/dropping point. Once done, hit the ‘Proceed to Book’ icon visible on the redBus interface.
• Provide passengers details and contact information (mobile number and email ID) on redBus and then press the ‘Proceed to Pay’ icon.
• Complete the online payment to confirm Rajkot to Somnath bus booking. redBus will provide you with the Rajkot to Somnath bus e-ticket/M-ticket shortly via SMS/mail.
Distance and ticket price of Rajkot to Somnath buses
The Rajkot to Somnath distance by road is 190 KM, and it takes around 5 hours to cover this route by bus. The Rajkot to Somnath bus price on redBus can range from INR 250 to INR 700. The Rajkot to Somnath bus fare depends on the bus type and ticket type. You can board a bus to Somnath from various points in Rajkot like Gondal, GreenLand Chokdi, Rajkot Central Bus Stand, etc. You can catch a bus from Rajkot and can visit various tourist attractions in Somnath like Somnath Beach, Bhalka Tirth, Suraj Mandir, Chorwad Beach, etc. One can also book a bus ticket for the return route on redBus, i.e., Somnath to Rajkot, and can pre-plan their trip.
COVID-19 travel guidelines for Rajkot to Somnath bus route
• The Gujarat state government has placed a night curfew in around 36 cities, including Rajkot. The night curfew in 36 cities of Gujarat will last till the 4th of June.
• The travel restrictions in Gujarat are eased, and bus services are frequently available from Rajkot to Somnath. The revised curfew timings state that there will be a night curfew in 36 cities of Gujarat from 9 PM to 6 AM daily.
• Non-essential movements will be curbed during the curfew timings in Gujarat, and many other social amenities will be suspended. Shopping malls, theatres, water parks, gyms, etc., will remain closed in Gujarat during the curfew timings.
• As per the state guidelines, it is mandatory to wear a mask and maintain hand hygiene while travelling from Rajkot to Somnath by bus. You can choose Safety+ Rajkot to Somnath buses on redBus that provide hand sanitisers onboard.
Rajkot is a heavily toured city in Gujarat and is known for its historical importance. Rajkot is also known for its sumptuous local cuisines like Kathiawadi Thali, Chikki, Peda, etc. A lot of tourists from Rajkot prefer to catch a bus to Somnath. You can opt for GSRTC buses from Rajkot to Somnath that are government-owned buses. Buses from Rajkot to Somnath are frequently available on redBus throughout the day. The first bus from Rajkot to Somnath on redBus departs at 02:30 AM, while the last bus departs at 11:45 PM. One can view the Rajkot to Somnath GSRTC bus timetable on redBus without any charge.
Somnath is an important city for Hinduism and boasts great mythological importance. The Somnath Temple is supposed to be the first among the 12 holy Jyotirlingas dedicated to Lord Shiva. The Rajkot to Somnath temple distance is around 193 KM, and one can book a bus on redBus to cover this route. You can compare the amenities offered by various Rajkot to Somnath buses on redBus and can choose accordingly. With redBus, you can choose between AC and Non-AC buses from Rajkot to Somnath. You can choose to drop-off at various points in Somnath while bus booking on redBus like Somnath Mandir, Veneshwar Parking, etc.