|Avg. Bus Duration||: 4 hours 17 mins|
|Buses depart from||: Pune|
|Bus arrives in||: Virar|
|Distance||: 201 km|
|Cheapest Bus Ticket||: INR 307|
|Earliest Bus||: 03:40|
|Last Bus||: 01:30|
|Daily Bus Services||: 27|
|Bus Companies||: 12|
The journey from Pune to Virar is smoothly covered by a bus in 4 hours. The time to travel is dependent on India’s traffic, roads and climatic conditions. There are operators running their buses between Pune to Virar bringing necessary travel convenience for several people in India. All buses are driven by experienced drivers ensuring safety during journey.
A number of prominent operators ply buses from Pune to Virar ensuring punctuality and safety for its passengers. Major operators offering various kinds of bus services are:
Various types of buses serving passengers from Pune to Virar ensuring safety and comfort. A few bus services are:
The Maharashtra city of Pune is the second largest city of the state and is situated around 170 km away from Mumbai. Pune is known to have a rich history and is also the eighth-largest metropolitan city of the country. The city was once the main power centre of the Maratha Empire. In India’s educational sphere, Pune is a big name which led to it being named the “Oxford of the East”. This part of the country is developing by the minute and is currently quite popular as an important industrial hub. Touristic locations recommended to check out in the region are Dagadusheth Halwai Ganapati Temple, Osho Commune International, Sinhagad Fort and Shaniwar Wada.
The Pune to Virar AC bus starts from several convenient locations. The most popular bus boarding points in Pune are:
A stunning coastal city in taluka Vasai and Palghar district of the Indian state of Maharashtra, Virar is scenic. It is clubbed into Vasai-Virar. The city is known to be home to some of the most beautiful beaches in the country. Apart from that, there are many other exciting attractions to explore here. The best part? The city is well-connected, making travel convenient. So, don't wait and book your Pune to Virar bus with redBus today for a memorable experience!
Virar has a lot to offer to anybody who visits this place. Apart from conveniently located drop-off points, Virar has a lot to offer that would entice anyone who visits this place. With many sites to visit and restaurants to raid, Virar has it all. There are a ton of buses that run through Virar and this ensures that Virar is well-connected to the rest of the country. Don’t think twice. Book your bus ticket online today.
The Pune to Virar bus route may vary from one bus company to another. However, the most frequented drop-off points in Virar are listed below!
The online bus ticket booking process has become easier than ever with redBus. About 22 buses run across the city every day. Hence, with redBus to your rescue, last-minute bookings are no longer an issue. With redBus, you can easily book Pune to Virar bus tickets online anytime throughout the day. The earliest Pune to Virar bus time is at midnight, while the last bus runs till 11:59.
It takes about 4 hours and 17 minutes to cover the entire Pune to Virar bus distance of approximately 201 km. Private operators and RTC buses from Pune to Virar are available too. Moreover, as per your preferences, you can choose from Pune to Virar Volvo bus, luxury bus, non-AC bus, regular bus or seater bus. If you wish to enjoy a hassle-free experience, it is recommended to book your Pune to Virar bus ticket in advance with redBus. You can easily find all essential travel details like boarding point images, chat feature with co-passengers, rest stop details, live tracking, wake-up alarm, etc., on the redBus app.
The Pune to Virar bus ticket price starts from just Rs. 323 a redBus. Please remember the bus fare may change based on the bus company, model or time of booking. Besides affordable bus fares, redBus also provides several extra-saving opportunities to its customers. On making Pune to Virar online booking, you can save more with cash-back benefits, cash cards, etc.
You can admire plenty of tourist attractions when riding a Pune to Virar bus. Some of the top places you can visit in and around Pune are:
1. Jivdani Temple: Perched at the top of a mountain, the view from this temple is just stunning. It takes a climb of about 2000 steps to reach, but the efforts are worth it.
2. Suruchi Beach: Popular for its surreal sunset views, it is visited by numerous locals and tourists daily. It is a must-visit place in Vasai-Virar for couples.
3. Vajreshwari Temple: Though the temple was reconstructed as Portuguese invaders destroyed the initial construction, the temple's architecture is still swoon-worthy.
4. Arnala Beach: Surrounded by beautiful coconut trees, this beach offers a true escape from the hustle-bustle of the city. Many luxurious resorts are located nearby too.
5. Tungareshwar Waterfall: The area is best viewed during monsoon season and is a popular picnic spot. The lush greenery and natural beauty of the waterfall are heavenly.
6. Rajodi Beach: Want to spend quality time with your loved ones? This beach is perfect for you. You will be pleased to know that the beach is clean and well-maintained.
7. Pelhar Dam: Found amidst the Tungareshwar mountain, the place is covered with a dense green cover which adds to the natural beauty. The peace here is soulful.
8. Sargam Waterpark: Spend some fun time in leisure at this fun water park nestled among natural surroundings. This place is perfect for a one-day picnic.
9. Yazoo Park: Filled with dozens of activities and adventurous rides, this place is renowned for being the biggest amusement park in Virar.
10. Ghodbunder Fort: Built by the Portuguese as a trading ground for houses with Arabs, this historically significant place is today covered in ruins, but it is worth it.