Kavalkinaru to Chennai Covid-19 Travel Guidelines
If you’re planning to book a bus ticket from Kavalkinaru to Chennai, please take a note of Chennai travel guidelines to avoid any last-minute hassle. The continuous spike of new Covid-19 cases in the state has prompted the Government to issue fresh travel guidelines in order to curb the spread of the virus. In a bid to help the passengers on all the recent travel updates, we have made a comprehensive report of guidelines one needs to check before booking a bus from Kavalkinaru to Chennai :
- No restrictions for intrastate travel within Tamil Nadu.
- No restriction on interstate travel as per latest Guidelines issued by the state government.
Bus from Kavalkinaru to Chennai
The journey from Kavalkinaru to Chennai is smoothly covered by a bus in 9 hours. The time to travel is dependent on India’s traffic, roads and climatic conditions. There are operators running their buses between Kavalkinaru to Chennai bringing necessary travel convenience for several people in India. All buses are driven by experienced drivers ensuring safety during journey.
Bus From Chennai to Kavalkinaru Bus
If this isn’t a one-way journey, you can book your return tickets from Chennai to Kavalkinaru with ease. With a plethora of operators servicing this route, choose a bus that best meets your needs and requirements. You can even use the filter option to arrange the bus operators according to your preferred choice such as duration of travel, fare, seats available, etc. So, what are you waiting for? Book your bus tickets with redBus.
Kavalkinaru to Chennai Bus Types
Various types of buses serving passengers from Kavalkinaru to Chennai ensuring safety and comfort. A few bus services are:
- A/C Sleeper (2+1)
- NON A/C Sleeper (2+1)
- Volvo Multi-Axle A/C Semi Sleeper (2+2)
- Volvo A/C Seater (2+2)
- NON A/C Seater / Sleeper (2+1)
- Mercedes Benz Multi-Axle A/C Sleeper (2+1)
- NON A/C Semi Sleeper (2+2)
- NON A/C Seater PushBack (2+2)
- A/C Seater (2+2)
- A/C Seater / Sleeper (2+1)
- Bharat Benz A/C Sleeper (2+1)
- Volvo A/C B11R Multi Axle Semi Sleeper (2+2)
- A/C Seater Push Back (2+1)
- Volvo Multi-Axle B9R Semi Sleeper (2+2)
- NON A/C Seater (2+2)
- Volvo Multi-Axle I-Shift B11R Sleeper (2+1)
- NON A/C Semi Sleeper / Sleeper (2+1)
- Volvo A/C Semi Sleeper (2+2)
- Volvo A/C Multi-Axle Semi Sleeper (2+2)
- A/C Seater Push Back (2+2)
- Volvo Multi-Axle B9R Sleeper (2+1)
- Mercedes Multi-Axle Semi Sleeper (2+2)
- NON A/C Push Back (2+2)
- Scania Multi-Axle A/C Semi Sleeper (2+2)
- Volvo Multi-Axle A/C Sleeper (2+1)
Donned with several pick-up points at convenient locations, Kavalkinaru is a popular city to board a bus when traveling to Chennai. There are a number of eateries that are located close to the pick-up points in case passengers would like to get something to eat before the commencement of their journey. If a passenger has some time to kill before boarding their bus, they can take some time to explore Kavalkinaru and it’s beautiful sites
Chennai formely known as Madras is the capital city of Tamil Nadu and is often referred to as the ‘Gateway of South India’. The city is a major social, economic hub of India and is also one of the oldest metropolitan of India along with Delhi, Calcutta and Mumbai. The city oversees millions of travelers yearly, who throng to the city for business or pleasure. The city holding a rich heritage and culture offers plenty of interesting sightseeing attractions for its tourists, for instance St. Mar’s Church, Kapeeleswarar Temple, Fort St.George, Guindy Natioanl Park, Marina Beaach, Breezy beach and much more.
Avail Discounts on Online Bus Bookings in redBus
You can now book route tickets from Kavalkinaru to Chennai at redBus.in
. Apply time to time redBus offers on online bus ticket booking. Save some money and memories too!