If you are looking to travel from Delhi to Manali by bus, then you need to follow various safety measures laid by the state authorities. You can book a bus from Delhi to Manali via redBus as it will help you in avoiding physical booking counters amidst the COVID scenario. Some of the guidelines that are to be followed while travelling by bus from Delhi to Manali are as follows:
• Himanchal Pradesh government has allowed interstate travel from various states of India. Bus services inside the state are also operational at a limited capacity.
• From 16 April onwards, commuters coming to Manali from high load states will have to produce an RT-PCR negative report. Delhi is among the high load states that are badly affected by the COVID pandemic. The RT-PCR report to be shown to the authorities must be obtained within 3 days of arrival.
• Commuters coming to Manali from any red zone will have to spend 14 days in quarantine to ensure public safety. A red zone area is an area that has experienced a greater number of COVID positive cases as compared to other areas.
• All the passengers travelling to Manali from Delhi must have installed the Aarogya Setu mobile application. The Aarogya Setu application launched by the government can help you in determining the risk associated based on the location.
• Passengers travelling to Manali should follow various precautionary measures laid by the state authorities like wearing a mask, maintaining hand hygiene, maintaining social distancing, etc.
The Distance from Delhi to Manali is 536 Km that is covered in 13:21 Hours ( Approx) by bus. Delhi to Manali buses come with On Time Guarantee service. First bus from Delhi to Manali is Ordinary Bus run by HRTC that departs at 06:40 Morning from Kashmiri Gate ISBT . The last bus HIM Gaurav Tata A/C from Delhi to Manali leaves at 22:30 in Night from Kashmiri Gate ISBT run by HRTC . The Cheapest bus fares from Delhi to Manali are 631 INR.
A number of prominent operators ply buses from Delhi to Manali ensuring punctuality and safety for its passengers. Major operators offering various kinds of bus services are:
Various types of buses serving passengers from Delhi to Manali ensuring safety and comfort. A few bus services are:
How to Book a Bus on redBus from Delhi to Manali?
You can easily book a bus from Delhi to Manali via the redBus mobile application or website. The steps to book bus tickets with redBus are as follows:
You will receive your M-ticket/e-ticket from redBus after confirmation of your booking. It will work the same way as a printed ticket for boarding your bus from Delhi to Manali. Various operators service this route, and you can opt for different types of buses. If you are travelling at night, you can opt for Delhi to Manali Sleeper buses. redBus also provides exceptional customer support to its customers at any hour of the day/week.
Passengers can find Delhi to Manali Volvo and sleeper buses on redBus. redBus also lets you see the amenities offered by any preferred bus in advance. A lot of people travel to Manali from Delhi for tourism. Manali has various tourist attractions like Jogini Waterfalls, Arjun Gufa, Rohtang Pass, Solang Valley, Gauri Shankar Temple, etc.
Delhi to Manali Bus Distance and Fare
The Delhi to Manali distance by road is around 536 KM, and you will find more than 40 operators on redBus servicing this route. The fastest bus on this route takes only 10 hours and 10 minutes to complete the journey. The longest time taken by a bus on this route is 15 hours and 30 minutes.
The Delhi to Manali bus fare starts from INR 530. The ticket price of buses on this route can go up to INR 1899 if you opt for luxury buses.