Bus from Chennai to Kovilpatti
The journey from Chennai to Kovilpatti is smoothly covered by a bus in 9 hours. The time to travel is dependent on India’s traffic, roads and climatic conditions. There are operators running their buses between Chennai to Kovilpatti bringing necessary travel convenience for several people in India. All buses are driven by experienced drivers ensuring safety during journey.
Bus From Kovilpatti to Chennai Bus
If this isn’t a one-way journey, you can book your return tickets from Kovilpatti to Chennai with ease. With a plethora of operators servicing this route, choose a bus that best meets your needs and requirements. You can even use the filter option to arrange the bus operators according to your preferred choice such as duration of travel, fare, seats available, etc. So, what are you waiting for? Book your bus tickets with redBus.
Chennai to Kovilpatti Bus Types
Various types of buses serving passengers from Chennai to Kovilpatti ensuring safety and comfort. A few bus services are:
- A/C Sleeper (2+1)
- Multi-Axle A/C Sleeper (2+1)
- NON A/C Sleeper (2+1)
- Volvo Multi-Axle A/C Semi Sleeper (2+2)
- Volvo A/C Seater (2+2)
- NON A/C Seater / Sleeper (2+1)
- NON A/C Seater Push Back (2+1)
- Mercedes Benz Multi-Axle A/C Sleeper (2+1)
- NON A/C Semi Sleeper (2+2)
- A/C Seater Push Back (2+2)
- NON A/C Seater PushBack (2+2)
- A/C Seater (2+2)
- A/C Seater / Sleeper (2+1)
- Bharat Benz A/C Sleeper (2+1)
- Volvo Multi-Axle A/C Seater (2+2)
- Volvo A/C Seater Pushback (2+2)
- NON A/C Semi Sleeper / Sleeper (2+1)
- NON A/C Push Back (2+2)
- Isuzu A/C Seater (2+2)
- NON A/C Seater (2+2)
- Isuzu A/C (2+2)
- NON A/C Seater Push Back (2+2)
- A/C Seater Push Back (2+1)
- Volvo Multi-Axle B9R Semi Sleeper (2+2)
- ULTRA DELUXE
- Volvo Multi-Axle I-Shift B11R Sleeper (2+1)
- NON A/C Seater/ Sleeper (2+1)
- Volvo A/C Semi Sleeper (2+2)
- Volvo A/C Multi-Axle Semi Sleeper (2+2)
- A/C Semi Sleeper (2+2)
- Volvo Multi-Axle B9R Sleeper (2+1)
- Mercedes Multi-Axle Semi Sleeper (2+2)
- Scania A/C Seater (2+2)
- Scania Multi-Axle A/C Semi Sleeper (2+2)
- Volvo A/C Sleeper (2+1)
- Volvo Multi-Axle A/C Sleeper (2+1)
- A/C Semi Sleeper / Sleeper (2+1)
Chennai formely known as Madras is the capital city of Tamil Nadu and is often referred to as the ‘Gateway of South India’. The city is a major social, economic hub of India and is also one of the oldest metropolitan of India along with Delhi, Calcutta and Mumbai. The city oversees millions of travelers yearly, who throng to the city for business or pleasure. The city holding a rich heritage and culture offers plenty of interesting sightseeing attractions for its tourists, for instance St. Mar’s Church, Kapeeleswarar Temple, Fort St.George, Guindy Natioanl Park, Marina Beaach, Breezy beach and much more.
Kovilpatti is a special grade municipal town at Tamilnadu. It is also known as Covilpatti. The town has started its development since 1876. The introduction of Southern Railway, establishment of Loyal Textiles, Laxmi Mills have all contributed to the industrial development of the region. Although developed in industries due to dry surrounding in agricultural sector this place is not advanced. Ettayapuram, Kalugumalai, Panchalankuruchi are places of interest near Kovilpatti.
Enjoy Safe and Comfortable Journey with Primo Buses!
If you're looking to travel from Chennai to Kovilpatti and worried about safe travel, you can choose the Primo service launched by redBus. Primo is where passengers can enjoy travelling in high-rated buses with best-in-class services. While looking for bus tickets on Chennai to Kovilpatti route, customers can check Primo tag in order to choose this wonderful service. From hygiene standards to on-time service and comfort, there are many benefits that passengers can get from Primo buses.
Avail Discounts on Online Bus Bookings in redBus
You can now book route tickets from Chennai to Kovilpatti at redBus.in
. Apply time to time redBus offers on online bus ticket booking. Save some money and memories too!