|Avg. Bus Duration||: 1 hour 48 mins|
|Buses depart from||: Bharuch|
|Bus arrives in||: Surat|
|Distance||: 71.6 km|
|Earliest Bus||: 00:00|
|Last Bus||: 23:59|
|Daily Bus Services||: 800|
|Bus Companies||: GSRTC, Gujarat Travels, RP Rajasthan Travels|
The journey from Bharuch to Surat is smoothly covered by a bus in 9 hours. The time to travel is dependent on India’s traffic, roads and climatic conditions. There are operators running their buses between Bharuch to Surat bringing necessary travel convenience for several people in India. All buses are driven by experienced drivers ensuring safety during journey.
A number of prominent operators ply buses from Bharuch to Surat ensuring punctuality and safety for its passengers. Major operators offering various kinds of bus services are:
Various types of buses serving passengers from Bharuch to Surat ensuring safety and comfort. A few bus services are:
Bharuch to Surat is a popular bus route in Gujarat that is serviced by many experienced bus operators. With redBus, you can book Bharuch to Surat bus tickets at affordable rates. Read on to know more about Bharuch to Surat bus route.
How to book Bharuch to Surat bus on redBus?
The process to book Bharuch to Surat bus on redBus is as follows:
• Enter ‘Bharuch’ in the ‘From’ section and ‘Surat’ in the ‘To’ section respectively. Once done, choose your Bharuch to Surat travel date and press the ‘Search Buses’ icon.
• Choose a bus from the list of available Bharuch to Surat buses displayed on the interface.
• Select your seat in a preferred Bharuch to Surat bus and then enter the boarding/dropping point. Once done, press the ‘Proceed to Book’ icon on the same page.
• Provide passenger details & contact information on redBus and then press the ‘Proceed to Pay’ icon on the interface.
• Complete the online payment process to confirm your Bharuch to Surat bus booking. Your Bharuch to Surat bus e-ticket/M-ticket will be sent to you shortly via mail/SMS.
Distance and ticket price of Bharuch to Surat buses
The distance between Bharuch and Surat is around 67 KM and it takes less than 2 hours to cover this route by bus. The least time taken by a bus to cover the Bharuch to Surat KM is one hour. You can book GSRTC buses from Bharuch to Surat to travel safely. GSRTC buses are owned by the state government and provide a safe travel environment to passengers at a reasonable price. The Bharuch to Surat fare on redBus starts from INR 300 and can go up to INR 2000. The Bharuch to Surat fare on redBus depends on the bus type and the ticket type. One can view the Bharuch to Surat bus timetable GSRTC on redBus without any charge.
COVID-19 travel guidelines for Bharuch to Surat bus route
• Surat and Bharuch are both among the 36 cities in Gujarat that will follow night curfews till the 4rth of June 2021. The night curfew in Bharuch and Surat will last from 9 PM to 6 AM every day. The non-essential movement will be curbed in Bharuch and Surat during the curfew timings.
• Intra-state bus services from Bharuch to Surat will be available during the curfew timings. You can book bus tickets from Bharuch to Surat at any preferred time on redBus.
• Bharuch police recently distributed night curfew passes to many auto owners so that passengers coming from other cities get transportation services. Local transportation will be available in Bharuch and Surat for getting around quickly.
• Many tourist activities and places in Surat will be closed during the curfew hours. Services like shopping malls, theatres, etc., will be closed in Bharuch and Surat during the curfew timings.
• It is mandatory to wear a mask while travelling from Bharuch to Surat by bus.
Bharuch, also known as Broach, is a city located on the banks of river Narmada in Western Gujarat. Bharuch has mythological importance and is a sacred city for Hindus around the world. A lot of people choose to travel from Bharuch to Surat by bus as it is the most affordable means of transportation. There are abundant buses on redBus Bharuch to Surat frequently throughout the day. Buses from Bharuch to Surat are available from various boarding points in the city like Zadeshwar Chokadi, Rut Complex, etc. Bharuch has a well-connected bus transport network that helps the operators in providing on-time bus services.
Surat is among the heavily toured cities in Gujarat and is located on the banks of the Tapti River. The unique thing about Surat is that it is among the cleanest cities in India. Surat is also known for its sumptuous local cuisines besides having a perfect blend of natural and historical attractions. The top tourist attractions in Surat are Gopi Talav, Jagdishchandra Bose Aquarium, Galteshwar, ISKCON Temple, and Sarthana Nature Park. Buses from Bharuch to Surat on redBus have various dropping points for passenger convenience like Bhestan, Kapodra, Kamrej, Paras Police Chowki, Vyara Highway, etc. Surat diamond and gold industry is one of the biggest in the country and is the perfect city for jewellery shopping.