Before booking a Bangalore to Goa bus, one should refer to the COVID guidelines laid by the respective state authorities. One should book Bangalore to Goa bus tickets via redBus to help you avoid the physical ticketing counters amidst the COVID scenario. Some of the guidelines that need to be followed by passengers travelling to Goa are as follows:
• According to the state government’s order, gatherings in the state have been curbed. People are required to follow social distancing norms while travelling within Goa.
• From 29th April (7 PM) to 3rd May (6 AM), there will be a four-day lockdown in Goa due to the rise in the number of COVID positive cases. The passengers coming from other states will be allowed to enter Goa but will stay in their accommodation facility during the lockdown period. No tourist activities shall be allowed within this four-day lockdown period as per the government’s order.
• There is no requirement of COVID test report or quarantining for getting entry in Goa from other states. However, it is suggested to book Bangalore to Goa bus after 3rd May to enjoy the tourism services.
• All passengers travelling from Bangalore to Goa must have registered on the Aarogya Setu mobile application for safety purposes.
• Passengers are required to follow safety guidelines regarding the COVID pandemic while travelling to Goa. One should wear a mask and use hand sanitisers while travelling to Goa from Bangalore. It is also advised to maintain social distancing while travelling to Goa by bus.
The journey from Bangalore (Bengaluru) to Goa is smoothly covered by a bus in 9 hours. The time to travel is dependent on India’s traffic, roads and climatic conditions. There are operators running their buses between Bangalore (Bengaluru) to Goa bringing necessary travel convenience for several people in India. All buses are driven by experienced drivers ensuring safety during journey.
Many travelers like to take a Bangalore (Bengaluru) to Goa train in order to ensure comfort, availability of washroom facilities, and ideal duration of journey. However, buses from Bangalore (Bengaluru) to Goa offer equal comfort and convenience given the choice of seater/ sleeper buses and plenty of bus operators to choose from. Getting a perfect seat availability in a train from Bangalore (Bengaluru) to Goa is a complex affair due to social distancing rules during Covid-19 and Bangalore (Bengaluru) to Goa being a busy route. Here Bangalore (Bengaluru) to Goa buses come out to be the perfect solution with their ease of booking. Also, if you’re the one who has loved the comfort of AC trains from Bangalore (Bengaluru) to Goa, you will find plenty of comfortable air conditioned Volvo buses on this route.
The Bangalore (Bengaluru) to Goa fare varies according to what means of transportation you choose to travel. Both Bangalore (Bengaluru) to Goa train booking and bus booking can be done online now-a-days and one gets to choose the choice of seat, lower or upper. While in case of trains, one gets to know about their seat number after booking the tickets, passengers can select and book their seats easily while booking bus tickets online. Some buses on this route come with attached toilets, which makes the travel extremely convenient for the elderly. One can also find a number of volvo buses with restroom facilities. Buses with toilet facilities can be easily filtered out while booking bus tickets on redBus. On the other hand, bus operators that do not have attached toilets in buses give a washroom break of 10-15 mins while covering the Bangalore (Bengaluru) to Goa distance as per the passengers’ comfort. Buses also help save time, as they mostly leave on time from Bangalore (Bengaluru) to Goa, while trains may get delayed. In addition to aforementioned facilities, there are many other reasons to choose buses when you fall short of Bangalore (Bengaluru) to Goa train tickets, such as:
So, if you’re looking for an urgent travel and unable to book Bangalore (Bengaluru) to Goa train tickets, do not worry! Just log on to redBus.in and choose a suitable bus to travel by.
A number of prominent operators ply buses from Bangalore (Bengaluru) to Goa ensuring punctuality and safety for its passengers. Major operators offering various kinds of bus services are:
Various types of buses serving passengers from Bangalore (Bengaluru) to Goa ensuring safety and comfort. A few bus services are:
How to book a bus on redBus from Bangalore to Goa?
If you want to book a Bangalore to Goa bus ticket online, the best, most trusted and convenient option is the redBus website or the redBus app. All you need to do is to follow these simple steps to book your tickets -
Bangalore to Goa is one of the common routes for vacations and holidays. There also are plenty of options when it comes to buses.
Bangalore to Goa Bus Distance and Fare
Bangalore to Goa distance by road is approximately 560 km. A bus can take anywhere between 11-15 hrs to cover this distance. The timing changes from one operator to the other and their preferred routes. In fact, the route is a primary decisive factor of Bangalore to Goa bus price.
Bangalore to Goa bus ticket price starts from INR 700. Prices change from operator to operator depending on the facilities offered. The average Bangalore to Goa bus fare is 900-1200 for private bus operators.
You can find all details about Bangalore to Goa buses on the redBus app/website.