From Red Fort to Qutab Minar, and from Connaught Place to Chandni Chowk, Delhi is a city of wonder and surprises. A vibrant city with a food and fashion culture that sets trends for the rest of the nation to follow, Delhi is a dream to work in and even visit as a tourist. It is a well-developed city that has always been the seat of the country’s political power. But if there is one complaint people have about it, it is that its traffic scene is out of control.
Despite earnest efforts to control the traffic density, everything has so far come to nought. It is up to citizens to try and reduce the vehicular density by carpooling or taking public transport whenever possible. But taking public transport like buses or the metro train is not always feasible when you have a group to transport in the city. If there’s a group wanting to go around Delhi, then you must book a bus for rent in Delhi.
There are many occasions why people rent buses in Delhi. These are the most common ones:
- Corporate Tours, offsites, get togethers, conferences, etc.
- College and school picnics, visits to science fairs, inter-institution sports events, etc.
- Office pick up and drop offs
- Sightseeing tours
- Marriage parties
- Pilgrimage and religious tours
- Excursions, whether for a few hours or overnight
- Weekend getaways for groups
redBus has a long track record of having happy customers throughout the length and breadth of the country. At redBus, we are committed to excellence across all touchpoints. Thus, from browsing for buses to making the final payment, the entire process is fully operational online and it is completely seamless.
When you hire/rent a bus in Delhi with redBus, you are assured of:
- Easy and fully online booking and payment process
- Transparent billing and no hidden charges
- Zero booking charges and no fees for generating operator quotes
- Ample leg room for maximum comfort
- Ample boot space for storing luggage, equipment, etc.
- Choice between AC and non-AC buses
- A neat and clean bus with plush interiors
- Neat and Clean Seat Covers
- LED Television (optional)
- Friendly, punctual and experienced drivers
- Transparent billing and no hidden costs
- Always on-call customer care centre that responds to every query with promptness
At the moment, we operate city buses, tourist buses, mini buses, sleeper Volvo buses and semi seater buses in Delhi. Except for the city bus, all other buses have a choice between AC and non-AC variants.
- It’s really quite simple. Just give us this information: Your start and end points, and whether you need an outstation bus. It helps to let us know your budget as well. Based on this information, we work out the route, pricing and best bus operators for you.
- We send you quotes from our operators along with bus photographs and other details.
- Study the quote, information, seating capacity and photographs, and choose the kind of bus most suitable to your journey and budget.
- Confirm the booking by paying at least 50% of the booking amount, and the remainder before the journey begins. Study the bill we generate and revert with any queries.
Delhi has always been buzzing with activities, tourists, and traffic. The Bus Hire in Delhi changed a few dynamics in the traffic which promoted group travel to reduce the traffic stress. Now, the pandemic situation has urged people towards bus hiring services which help them travel safely to their destinations when they can gather a small group of likeminded people.
redBus offers the services of city buses, tourist buses or even a luxury minibus on rent in Delhi with a choice of AC or non-AC for the travellers. Pre-booking such buses ease the hectic traffic woes and could make it safer. The rental buses are available with a seating capacity of 18, 20, 21, 22, 30, 35, and 50; making a wider range to choose from.
Convenience and safety of bus hire in Delhi
- Bus hire allows the complete online booking right from filling in the information, getting quotes from the best travel operators, and choosing the perfect bus for your needs from the pictures sent.
- Bus rental in Delhi is available for travelling within the city as well as for long trips to other nearby cities.
- Every operator of the city bus or the luxury bus in Delhi is required to disinfect their vehicles at the end of every trip conducted. The staff is subjected to medical checkup periodically and are supposed to wear masks all the time when travelling.
Tips while booking and travel
Make sure that you have provided the exact travel plan to get the appropriate quote for the trip.
- Remember to carry your own sanitation items, personal requirements, and medicines needed by you or your family.
- Passengers are advised to have their own refreshments, winter accessories etc. and avoid sharing it with others on the bus.
- Keep the masks on during the entire time you are inside the bus.
Talk to us
Drop your query at firstname.lastname@example.org to get all your questions answered.