redBus Booking Services Bengaluru
In addition to being the capital of the Indian state of Karnataka, Bangalore also hosts monuments of great importance and attractive tourist spots. It is one of the busiest cities in India. But you can rely on redBus for a free-from-stress travel experience while travelling in Bangalore.
Everybody likes to travel, see new places, and get a taste of a new culture. But, when it comes to travelling, due to increasing traffic, it can become troublesome to travel from one place to another. Use redBus Bus Hire for your group travels. redBus is an online ticketing platform that offers Bus Hire service at unmatched rates. Also, with redBus, you get a lot of options for bus hire in Bangalore.
A While we all know what a bus is, a mini-bus is its miniature version with a seating capacity of 9 to 20 people. They come with large space at the back for storing luggage and have reclining seats that offer ample leg and elbow room.
The high-end versions of a bus or mini-bus also feature a Public Address system with in-built speakers, on-board entertainment system, first-aid and safety kit, and an emergency exit.
Commuting from one place to another can be tiresome, and for that reason, redBus offers the best buses for hire in Bangalore. redBus offers lots of options when you want to hire or rent a vehicle in Bangalore.
Hire A Bus in Bangalore Online
redBus offers its customers the choice to make bus hire in Bangalore online. You can easily book, hire, or rent a bus on redBus website or mobile application. Also, there are a wide range of seating options in both buses and mini-buses.
There are a lot of travelling options to choose from on redBus: tourist buses, AC and non-AC buses, luxury coaches, AC and non-AC mini-buses, etc. at affordable pricing. The bus types are capable of fulfilling your travel requirements.
A wide range of travel options are available on redBus, and you can select a bus that suits your needs. Enjoy the journey in the company of family, friends, colleagues, or relatives as you travel in groups with redBus. All of the buses for hire or rent are well-maintained and chauffeurs, well-trained with passenger’s safety as their priority.
COVID-19 Travel Guidelines
Karnataka Lockdown Guidelines
Last Updated on
3rd August 2021
(Section 144) Active
Restriction within interstate travel
Interstate - Epass Required for interstate movement
Restriction within intrastate travel
Restriction within Local city travel
RTPCR Negative Test required to enter the state
RTPCR Negative Test report required to travel Outstation
Yes ( only inter state movement )
100% Inter district -Upto 70% Inter state
E-Pass required to travel
Entry to the Specific States which are Not Allowed from the above source
E-Pass is Required for interstate movement RTPCR mandatory to
travel to Ooty while passengers from MH / Kerala had to produce
RTPCR reportdestination State guideline to be followed
Safety+ with Bus Hire
The Coronavirus pandemic has thrown several industries into turmoil with multiple lockdowns happening and being enforced through many parts of India. With lockdown orders and inter and intrastate movement getting relaxed, people are looking at hiring buses for several reasons. From returning to their loved ones back home or getting back to their workplaces, people are slowly moving towards a sense of normality when it comes to travel. And with such booking requests coming in, redBus would like to shed some light on some of the safety measures that bus service providers follow before and after every booking:
Mandatory use of Masks: Passengers and staff are not permitted to enter the bus without using a protective mask. The bus staff and passengers are encouraged to keep their masks at all times during their journey.
Deep cleaning: Buses are subjected to a series of deep cleaning procedures to ensure that every vehicle (Tempo, bus, etc.) is disinfected after every trip.
Temperature Checks: Along with the passengers, every staff member on board undergoes regular temperature checks. The bus staff is checked periodically before every trip as well.
Blankets and Linens: Passengers are advised to carry their blankets and linens as the bus service provider would not provide the same to minimize the spread of COVID-19.
Hand Sanitizers: Every vehicle that's available for hire through redBus comes equipped with hand sanitisers.
Advisories: Along with several notifications that redBus provides its passengers to ensure that they are kept safe, passengers are also requested to stay at home if they exhibit any symptom associated with coronavirus.
The pandemic is something new that we might not have experienced before. And it doesn't look like that pandemic is going to go away anytime soon. You can ensure that you stay safe while also keeping your neighbours' safety in mind. You can even click here to find out about the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) status, precautions to follow, important state helpline numbers, and make sure you read about Safety+ and more with redBus.
Rent A Bus in Bangalore
As mentioned above, redBus offers the best prices for a bus for hire in Bangalore. Now, the question is why to rent or hire a bus or mini-bus. The answer is quite simple. A bus is ideal for large groups whereas a mini-bus for small groups.
For large groups of people, nothing is better than a bus. However, for a group of people ranging from 9 to 15, renting a mini-bus for going around visiting places in Bangalore is the best solution. Also, with comfortable buses, you experience less fatigue after a long journey as the seating is comfortable, and there is enough space to stretch legs.
Types of Buses And Mini-Buses with Seating Capacities
1. Types of Buses
- 49 seater Ashok Leyland AC (2+3)
- 49 seater Ashok Leyland non-AC (2+3)
- 45 seater Volvo AC
- 35 seater Volvo AC
- 33 seater Eicher AC (2+2)
- 33 seater Eicher non-AC (2+2)
- 36 seater 2+2 luxury bus non-AC (Pushback)
2. Types of Mini-Buses
- 12 seater mini-bus AC
- 12 seater Force motors AC (2+1)
- 12 seater Force motors non-AC (2+1)
- 11 seater Force motors non-AC (1+1)
- 11 seater Force motors non-AC (1+1)
redBus provides unmatched rates and world-class options when it comes to renting a bus in Bangalore.
You can hire a bus from redBus online
following these steps:
- Go to the redBus portal and enter 'City of Hire,''Starting Point' & 'Destination'
- Click search
- redBus will bring the best operators at
- Select the bus operator and confirm the
Benefits of Booking A Bus Online
When you book online, the following benefits are offered:
- Inventory - Access to leading vehicle providers in the city
- Zero booking fee - Transparent booking. No hidden fee
- Choose vehicle - Check vehicle images before making any choice
Attractions in Bangalore
Top tourist attractions in Bangalore are listed below:
- Bangalore Palace, Tipu Sultan’s Summer Palace, Devanahalli Fort
- MG Road, Bangalore
- Cubbon Park, Bannerghatta National Park, Lal Bagh, Lumbini Gardens
- Wonder La Water Park, Bangalore Aquarium
- ISKCON Temple, Bull Temple, Shiva Temple, Maha Bodhi Society Temple, Ragigudda Anjaneya Temple, Halasuru Someshwara Temple
- Ulsoor Lakes, Nandi Hills, Chunchi Falls
- Vidhana Soudha, St. Mary’s Basilica
- Innovative Film City
- Jawaharlal Nehru Planetarium, HAL Aerospace Museum, Visvesvaraya Industrial and Technological Museum, Art of Living International Centre, Venkatappa Art Gallery, Indira Gandhi Musical Fountain Park, National Gallery of Modern Art
- Sankey Tank, the Big Banyan Tree, Siddara Betta, Bilikal Rangaswamy Betta
Things to know about Bus Hire in Bangalore
Bangalore, called as the Silicon Valley of India, is India’s leading centre for IT hubs, startups, and organizations. Looking for fun and happening nights or want to explore something more peaceful and serene? You get them both in Bangalore. That’s what makes Bangalore more visit-worthy. It is well known for its parks, nightlife, and street foods. If you love trekking and adventures, you have lots of hill stations to explore and have fun. Shopping, food, and the diverse culture are what you will love about being in Bangalore.
If you are planning a visit with your family, colleagues, or a larger group, you can easily Hire a bus in Bangalore and enjoy every part of your travel.
You can easily find a 33-seater (AC/Non-AC), 35-seaters, 36-seaters, 45-seaters, and 49-seater buses to hire for travelling to any destination. During the current pandemic situation, every bus service provider is ensuring high safety of the passengers.
While travelling in a group, please ensure to follow the necessary preventive measures as mentioned below:
- Wear a face mask throughout your journey. Carry clean masks during your travel
- Follow social distancing when in crowded places
- Sanitize your hands every once in a while during your journey
- Avoid travelling if you have any symptoms related to COVID 19. It’s best practice to take adequate rest and healthy food at home if you exhibit any symptoms of COVID-19
- redBus has come up with a Safety+ feature to ensure the maximum safety of passengers
- It is recommended to take a temperature check before taking up a journey
Enjoy and explore every part of Bangalore taking at most care of yourself and those with you.
Below are a few points to keep in mind while selecting a bus to hire in Bangalore:
- Hire a bus rental service that follows all the COVID-19 protocol
- Hire a bus in Bangalore through genuine online rental services
- Follow the state travel guidelines before beginning any journey
Get the exact vehicle that you see in your quotation
Planning is of utmost importance for any kind of travel and one should be extra cautious these days, especially when hiring another vehicle. The Hire facility with redBus is a problem-free process that assures a clean and sanitized vehicle along with trustworthy drivers at your service.
The beauty of redBus Hire is that you can book the vehicle completely online. You can search, inspect, and view the buses, cars, and tempo travellers that are available for rent before you can confirm the booking. We also ensure that the vehicle that you see on the quotation that’s shred is the exact vehicle that you will get at the start of your journey. This eliminates any personal inspection that the customer would have to make to ensure that the vehicle that they get on the day of their journey is the same vehicle that they booked. Everything is exactly the same, down to the last digit on the license plate.
Here is how it works:
After entering the details of your journey, you will see the most recent pictures of the vehicle, vehicle number, number of times the vehicle has been hired with redBus, model number, and even the date of registration of the vehicle. A few key points that you can keep in mind:
- The vehicle and the drivers are approved by redBus and are chosen according to the ratings provided by the customers.
- The vehicle that you choose on the redBus Hire platform will be the very same vehicle that will be delivered to you at the start of the trip.
- If you do not get the same vehicle that you saw at the time of booking due to any unforeseen reason, you will get a 25% refund.
redBus hire is here to ensure that your booking process is done without any unknown variables in mind. Once your booking is done with us, you don’t have to worry about the vehicle that you’ve been promised nor do you have to worry about its ability to get you from point A to B. We believe in complete transparency to ensure that you get the very best booking experience with redBus Hire.